The final battle

(A/N:- Someone told me to put a warning before mentioning blood or deaths, so this whole chapter contains the battle, blood, slight torturing, and death. Sensitive people can skip. However, I am still not that good with words yet, so please don't expect much. I just tried my best. )

No one's pov:-

Jungkook's blood boiled looking at his mate. Taehyung was on the floor, and Yuta's wolf hovered over him. The sight made JK go wild and out of control, and maybe this time, Jungkook also didn't mind the wolf taking over.

JK threw Yuta's wolf against a wall with full force, making the other spit blood, and leaving holes in the wall. "How fucking dare you!" He growled, taking heavy steps towards the other, making Yerin tremble in her place.

Jin and Namjoon came running inside the room, and it took Jin all of his strength not to pound on Yerin since his dearest brother was still lying on the ground, and he cared more about him than any random person.

Namjoon and Jin quickly picked up Taehyung when they saw blood on the floor, and the omega's silver locks were also drenched in it. After being smacked on the ground, the previous injury was reopened, making him bleed and to lost consciousness temporarily.

"I'll pick him up, and you prepare those potions fast. " Namjoon said, and gently he carried Taehyung bridal style, and he was left surprised at how light the omega was even after being pregnant with two True Bloods.

"Faster Joon. " Jin said when they saw Jungkook throwing Yuta on the other corner of the room, not giving another any chance of attacking. For a moment, he looked at the two alpha's with soft eyes but turned sharp when he returned his gaze at the True Blood in front of him.

One more fist and Yuta flew towards the Yerin, his hand was broken, and many bones dislocated, along with him being soaked in his own blood. "Why?" Yerin looked up and saw Jungkook looking at her with bloodshot yet tearful eyes. It shocked her since she knew how much True Blood despised crying and never allowed anyone else to see his tears. She just knew him too well.

"You know how much we all used to trust you, right?" Jungkook said, stepping closer to the girl. "You were my best friend, Yerin, one of the people I used to trust with everything, yet you did this. WHY?" He growled, making her flinch, but that wasn't what Jungkook wanted. He wanted answers followed by the hurt.

With a growl, Jungkook punched the wall making her tremble in her place with tears brimming in her eyes. "Why the fuck do you do this? The only thing I don't have is patience, and I know you understand it well, Yerin. Tell me the truth before I kill you right here. " Jungkook growled lowly, making shivers run down her spine.

Yerin's inner wolf was already submitting to Jungkook, but she held her. "I love you. " Yerin muttered, making Jungkook's eyes widen, and quickly he moved back, staring at her with a shocked look.

"What did you say?" The True Blood asked.

Gathering all the courage, Yerin faced the shocked Jungkook. "I loved you for years, and I still do. I just wanted to be your mate. Was it that hard?" Yerin asked.

"It is hard when you know I already promised myself to my mate. You are dumb, Yerin, that you never understood me. I knew your crush on me, and that's why I declined every courting gift since high school, and even on my birthday, when you asked about my mate, I rejected you as my mate. You left Korea after that, and I thought that maybe you understood that we couldn't be together. " Jungkook said, and now it was Yerin's turn to be surprised.

"I let you do anything because I thought you finally had moved on from me, the moment I saw you kissing someone at the party, and I was happy for it. But I never wanted to be your mate, and I never would. " Jungkook said, face stern and void of any emotions, and tears flowed down her cheeks.