Trip to waterfall!

A/N:- Just wanted you to know that you are beautiful and you're smile is precious. Don't let it fade away because of whatever anyone says. BTW did you smiled today??

If no. Then smile babe, you look beautiful when you smile.

If yes. Then please smile once more. I love to see you smiling.

*Back to the chapter!*

No one's pov:-

As soon as Jungkook walked away, Yerin ran towards her tent and hurriedly took out her phone. She searched for her mate's number and dialed it. After two or three rings, the phone got picked up by a deep voice. Her wolf jumped in joy, hearing her mate's voice, but this was not the time for getting excited about it.

"Yuta, there is a problem. " Yerin said. "I mistakenly mixed double the amount of potion in Taehyung's food, and now he is missing. " Yerin says with panicking inside, but there was silence in the line. She looked at her phone screen to make sure it was connected. "Yuta?"

There was a sigh heard before the man again started talking. "This is what happens when you get swallowed by your anger. " The voice was more relaxed than Yerin assumed. She was expecting him to shout or get mad at her, but the other was way calmer.

"Don't worry. This boy just threw up a little blood. He will be fine soon. " Yuta said, caressing the omega's cheek.

Yerin's eyes widen, listening to it. "You're h-here? " She asked and heard another sigh.

"Yea. I am going now. I got a thing to complete. " Yerin couldn't say anything as the True blood already hanged up the phone.

"How much I wish you to be my mate. I would never have to bear seeing you from a distance. " Yuta said, slowly looking at the dried blood on Taehyung's lips. "Such a waste of this ethereal beauty. " He said and wiped off the blood and walked away.

Taehyung slowly stirred in his sleep and slowly looked around, thinking hard about when he came here when he realized what happened.

When Taehyung was washing dishes, Hoseok and Krystal came and told Taehyung to rest now, and they would take care of all the dishes. The omega agreed on it and was walking when he suddenly started to feel dizzy.

He ran towards the other side of the lake, where he threw up three times. It was dark there as Taehyung could barely see anything. He tried to contact V, but he didn't get any response from the wolf either. After few moments, his head felt heavy, and he passed out under the tree.

When he was trying to gain his consciousness back, he detected a voice. "Such a waste of this ethereal beauty. " It was the only thing he could hear before blacking out once again.

When he opened his eyes again, it was the same dark and silence engulfing the forest. Taehyung got up from his place and slowly stumbled towards the tent when he smelled his mate's scent, and the next moment, he found himself in Jungkook's arms.

At first, he was scared, but now since Jungkook was here, he knew everything would be fine. He would be safe. He didn't want to bring this topic to the older, as he was scared. What if Jungkook took it in the wrong way? So, he decided to stay silent about it, for now at least.

----------

In the morning, everyone woke up with the sounds of the water rushing and birds chirpings, which was louder than they could hear in the pack. Jin was the first one who woke up, and the next was Jungkook.