꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 1꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

“Oh shit~”

“Yeah, right there, right there daddy— AHH~”

“Oh shit— AHHH~”

“AHHH~”

An ultrasonic moans escaped Felix's mouth whenever Changbin hits his spot. He closes his eyes and bit his lower lip. Sweats ran down to his neck coming from his forehead, his chest moved heavily up and down.

Changbin thrusts on him harder and deeper, his thrusts getting faster and faster every second pass by. He pants loudly, his tongue sticking out in the corner of his mouth as he started to feel the familiar sticky knot starts forming inside his lower abdomen.

The melodic sexy noise Felix is making drove him crazy. He look so hot and submissive when he makes that pleasurable lascivious noise that shaken up the alpha within him, even though he can't totally clearly see his face due to the darkness.

“Mmm, baby, I love the sounds you make.” Felix blushed at his word, "You are so sexy." He fastened his pace even more. He held Felix's waist firmly and thrusts on him relentlessly fast as if there's no tomorrow. Loud moans escaped Felix's mouth freely and carelessly. He started to feel the familiar sensation inside his stomach.

10!

They heard the guys countdown. Felix started to panic, and Changbin fastened his thrusts.

9!

“AHH~ A-AHHH~”

8!

“Faster daddy! Faster!”

7!

6!

5!

4!

“I-i'm gonna cum!”

3!

2!

1!

And just then, the both of them come in the same time just before the closet's door opened.

“WOAH!!!” The people cheered after seeing their position. Felix is leaning against the side panel, his legs wrapped around Changbin's waist, and Changbin is on top of him in-between his legs. His dick still inside him. They're both sweating excessively and panting loudly.

Their eyes widened, they gasps and covered their mouths, they shook their head slowly in amusement, except to that one guy who's only standing in front, and just looking at them uncomfortably.

Felix blushed madly in embarrassment, meanwhile Changbin just smirked at their reaction. He pulled out, and helps Felix out of the cabinet. They stood beside each other, Changbin's arm wrapping around Felix's waist to prevent him from falling. Changbin smirked confidently, the latter only looking down on the ground in shyness, face as red as tomato.

“Damn man, that was hot…” Jackson said in amazement while shaking his head slowly. Changbin only smirked proudly. Jackson hand them the towels, which they gladly accepted, and instantly wrapped it around their waists to cover their exposed lower parts.

“Okay, next!” Jackson announces.

ೃ⁀➷°♡

“Tae, let's go home now!” Yoongi whines while shaking Taehyung's arm. He looked around only to see different unfamiliar faces, he know no one but only Taehyung.