꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 64꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 64:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

A smell of coffee filled the small kitchen representing the spirit of the morning. Yoongi stared into the space emotionless whilst he sips through his mug of coffee, seemed dozing off, consciousness and unconsciousness still fighting over his soul.

Jimin walked in inside the quiet kitchen, putting on his jacket. "Ali, I gotta go now," Jimin uttered and pecked his cheek, and that when just Yoongi tend to move, he hummed in response not bothering to look at his boyfriend, finding the wall more interesting.

He heard Jimin's footsteps become light as he left the kitchen, and he heard the door shut.

Whilst fixing his hair, Jimin walked towards the cab waiting for him not so far away from their house. He hopped inside and closed the door, "Kentaarie Building please,"

After a hour of ride, Jimin finally arrived at the said building, he hand the driver the money and got out. Fixing his jacket and hair, he heads inside the building.

He entered inside the lift and pressed the 3rd floor, and patiently waited for the elevator to arrive at the mentioned floor. He heard the familiar ting sound and the lift's door opened, he stepped out and turned to left.

He stopped in front of a black door, white sticker hanging from it with a black deep letters written on it saying "The Badlands" he hold the door and twits it open, and walked in.

Everybody inside the room turned their heads towards his direction, "Park, you're late." Their coach spoke impassively, "sorry, traffic," Jimin apologised whilst he walks over to them.

He stopped in front of them, he noticed an unfamiliar girl standing next to Hoseok smirking at him, he stared at her with an obvious confused look. "It's okay. And oh, by the way, this is Mitch, the new member of our band." Coach Lee said and pointed at the girl with a honey skin and long black hair. Her bangs slightly hitting her big lemon eyes, long fake lashes, and eye liner. Her lips were plumped dyed with brown peach lipstick. She's not that beautiful but she's quite attractive, she has a nice sexy body as well.

"Hi, nice meeting you Jimin, I assume?" Her sweet hoarse raspy voice spoke, snapping him out of his thoughts. Jimin flinched, he looked down to her hand offering him a handshake, and then looks back to her face. He smiled and took her hand, and shook it softly, "nice meeting you too Mitch, I wish you enjoy working with us."

She smiled, but it was more likely a smirk, staring back to Jimin's eyes seductively.

The four other people inside with them watched the two uncomfortably as they just stared into each other. Hoseok faked cough snapping the both of them, and they quickly let go of each other hands.

"So, shall we get started?" Coach Lee asked and they replied a 'yes sir' in unison, Mitch and Jimin still glancing to each other. They went to their each instruments, and they started to play the first song.

Mitch spare a glance to Jimin, eyes burning in desire. She looked away, smirking sinisterly.

A sound of drumming, a distorted piano, and guitar playing in rhythm filled the not-so-big room creating a nostalgic beat.

The beat was ended by a drummed of a drum and the room brought back to it's silence self. "Okay, that's it. Let's take a break." Coach Lee announced, and the musicians put down the instruments, and went to their each bags.