꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 29꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

The door of Yoongi's room burst opened. Yoongi woke up suddenly with a jerk as someone briskly pulled him up from his bed by his arms. Yoongi left confused standing beside his closet as he watched his mom dress him up with a clear confusion with a mix of sleepiness, trying to process everything.

"Mom, what are you-" Before Yoongi could even finish his sentence, Mrs. Min shushed him off by putting her index finger on his mouth. "Your boyfriend is here." She squealed which discombobulated Yoongi, whilst she put make up on his face. Yoongi's head is on puzzle, his eyes widened as soon as he come to realization. "Mom! I don't have-" he was interrupted by Mrs. Min gripping his cheeks, making his lips forward, and put lipstick on his lips. "Mmm... Mom- hmph!"

Mrs. Min finally let go of him, he looked at her irritatedly, brows furrowed and an exacerbated look plastered on his face. Mrs. Min ignored it and started pushing him playfully out of his room. "Mom- wait!" She did not put attention and ignored his whines. Too excited about the male waiting for his son downstairs.

~•~•~•~

"So Jimin, tell me about yourself." Mr. Min said with a casual smile on his face.

Jimin let out a soft sigh through his nose and put on a smile. "Um... Mr. Min, I am a scholar engineering student and a working student. I worked in a grocery store as a part time job for my everyday needs." Jimin stated with a proud smile beaming on his face. "Oh, that's great. That's great. Such a hard working young boy. By the way, where's your parents?" He asked again curiously. Jimin again took a deep breath in before replying; "they're in Busan. The-" He was interrupted by a loud tapping sound of footsteps.

They turned their head to see Yoongi being forcefully pushed by his mother. "Mom-" Yoongi cut himself off as soon as his eyes landed at the now black haired male Jimin talking with his dad. Jimin turned his head to his direction, corny as it may sound but the world suddenly turned slow motion, and the tick of the clock seemed slowed down right after seeing Yoongi got down the stairs. The smile on Jimin's lips grow bigger after finally seeing the beautiful person he's been waiting for almost hours now, that now standing right in front of him. Gorgeous as ever.

Yoongi can feel his cheeks heated up as the blood slowly made its way to his cheeks, he quickly looked away, avoiding making eye contact with Jimin as possible as he knew to himself that if he would look to those eyes, he'll just turn redder, and his heart go crazy by how good looking Jimin is right now. No lies, he look attractive and hotter.

Jimin stood up from his seat and put his hand inside the pocket of his jeans. Smile not leaving his face as he stared fondly at the gorgeous man standing in front of him, can't stop himself from admiring his ethereal visual that really one beyond, and also one of the reason why he craze over him.

"Yoongi," he spoke, not actually knowing what to say due the mix of nervousness and excitement right now. Yoongi looked up to him, but also quickly looked down in shyness. Plus, the cheeky look on his parent's faces doesn't help at all.

"Eyy, okay enough you too. You acting like a shy beans. Go now and enjoy your date." Yoongi was surprised upon what his mom just has said, but tried to hide it as he doesn't want to upset Jimin. He look so happy today. Jimin hasn't mentioned anything to him that they will be having a date by today. He wanted to say something but he couldn't form a word, so he just shook it off.