꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 61꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 61:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

"I fucking hate this damn ugly dam-like body!" Yoongi rants, pouting at his own insult. He turned to his side, checking how big his stomach had gotten as baby bumps had started to be shown.

"Fuck it, a pregnant with a dick." He huffed, looking down to his bumps rubbing it gently. "Am I a bad mother if I'll say that I hate you for making me look like a withered eggplant?"

Yoongi sighed sadly and look back to the mirror, "by just today, I already hate myself."

"Ali— oh, why are you still not getting ready?" Jimin asks as he walked inside the room to see Yoongi still not changing, he looked at the clothes scattered on the bed, biting the inside of his cheek. They're going out to buy stuff for their baby, but as what happened, Yoongi is not changing yet.

He looked back to his boyfriend who is busy looking at himself in the mirror, pouting like some kind of kitten that hadn't get what he wants from his daddy.

"I'm fat," Yoongi spoke, snapping Jimin out of his thoughts. "What?" Jimin asked confused, walking towards the blond haired male and wrapped his arms around his waist. "I'm fat," Yoongi repeated nonchalantly.

Jimin let go of him and turned him around, cupping his face making him look up to him. He stared deeply into Yoongi's orbs that were staring back at him, "baby, you're beautiful." By with that, Yoongi's expression changed, "I said, I'm fat not ugly." He remarked, swatting Jimin's hand away from his face and turning back to the mirror.

"You don't love me anymore," Yoongi's lips started to quiver and tears starts gathering in his eyes. Jimin's expression turned serious, his eyes darkened and coldness can be seen on his face, "who said?" Jimin asked coldly, ready to kill whoever said to his baby that he doesn't love him.

Yoongi stopped, he blinked his eyes multiple times. Yeah right, who ever told him?

He tilted his head to Jimin, looking up to him he replied in a quite voice, "me," and his gaze dropped on the ground.

Jimin uses his hand to lifted up his chin, making him look up to him. "Don't you ever say that again. Because baby, I love you so bad. Don't you ever say that I don't love you, because let me tell you this, without you— I am not me." Jimin said sincerely, looking straight into Yoongi's eyes and said those words without blinking his eye.

Yoongi felt his heart flattered at what Jimin's said. "Really? Even if I'm fat?" He asked cutely making Jimin cooed. "Even if you're fat," Jimin answered earning a hit in the chest and whine from the latter, "you called me fat!" Yoongi cried out, he sniffed and looked up to Jimin with a glossy eyes causing Jimin to panic. Jimin quickly wiped the tear that fell on Yoongi's cheek, trying to clean the evidence of the crime he just committed as fast as possible.

"W-what? No, no that's not what I mean— I mean— you're fat because—" Jimin messed up miserably in panic, Yoongi's cries got louder, "you called me fat again!"

"No! You're not fat. I mean— ugh!" Jimin groaned irritatedly, couldn't find a best word that would fit to describe his thoughts through tongue.