꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 63꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 63:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

The room filled with a trepidatious atmosphere, the man couldn't stop biting his lip sitting at one of the chair in the waiting room, hands sweating cold with an anxious beating heart.

Jimin notice Yoongi seems uneasy, they're in the waiting room right now waiting for the nurse to call their name. Jimin took his cold hand making him look at him, "don't worry, it will be okay," Jimin soothes him, flashing him a reassuring smile. Yoongi sighed deeply, "I already knew that our baby is girl, I don't know why I'm still nervous." Yoongi confessed, chucking nervously, Jimin smiled and took his hand into his, rubbing his hand on top of Yoongi's to soothe him. "I understand, you're just excited so am I."

Yoongi put on a force smile before looking back to the door of the room where the ultrasound will happen.

A few moments later, the door opened and the same nurse walked out. "Min Yoongi, it's your turn sir," she said politely whilst smiling casually, Yoongi and Jimin stood up and followed her inside the room.

They walked inside the familiar room and the door behind them closed. "Oh, hi Yoongi, ready to know your baby's gender?" Dr. Kim asked exuberantly, she's standing behind the bed, below is a metal table with some medical stuff laying on top, behind her is the computer.

Yoongi smiled and nodded his head, still feeling a bit nervous. "Come here sweetie," Dr. Kim muttered, motioning him to come and lay down on the bed. Yoongi turned his head to Jimin who gives him a reassuring smile, and then look back to Dr. Kim who's smiling and gesturing him to come over. Clenching his fists, he took a deep breath in and walks towards the bed, and leisurely and carefully lie down.

Dr. Kim lifted up his duster dress and spread a lube on his stomach. "Do you have a conclusion of what gender your baby is?" Dr. Kim asked, trying to make a conversation in the middle of the antsy emanation to lessen the awkwardness.

Yoongi and Jimin exchanges look, Jimin smiled and take the action instead for Yoongi, "I have a big gut that it's a boy," Jimin answered confidently, nodding his head proudly making the two chuckle. Dr. Kim turned his head to Yoongi, "how about you Yoongi?" Dr. Kim asked, "i-i think it's girl." Yoongi softly replied, glancing to Jimin. "Well then, let's see." Dr. Kim said and put the transducer on his stomach, and the dark image appeared on the screen.

"Congratulation Mr. Min, you have a baby boy." Dr. Kim announced, the smile on Yoongi's face was quickly replaced with a disappointed look. Meanwhile in the other hand, Jimin is smiling widely whispering a 'yes' and rocking his hand like playing a bass drum.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Hey, baby, wait!" Jimin called out as he watched Yoongi's back abruptly get inside the cab, Jimin get in and sat beside the sulking male. "Baby-" he was interrupted by he notice the driver looking at them through the mirror, "xxxx please, thank you," Jimin said quickly and turn his attention back to his pregnant boyfriend.

"Baby-" he was once again interrupted, this time by Yoongi cutting him off with his own words. "I don't fucking care about what will you say Jimin, I said I want it to be a girl! Not a boy!" Yoongi whined, crossing his arms and bang his back to his seat.

Glaring into the space, invisible smoke coming out of his nose and ears as an obvious disappointment clearly printed all over his face. "What can we do, Yoongi? It's a boy and we cannot change that. And plus, it's still our child no matter what." Jimin said, Yoongi slowly tilted his head to him.