꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 9꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

"Just ask him about his number personally, Jimin!" Taehyung whined irritatedly.

Jimin and his friends are keep annoying him to give Jimin Yoongi's number, and it pisses him off. They won't leave him alone unless he gives them what they're asking. Why don't they ask Yoongi instead? Does he looks like an informant for them?

And plus, he doesn't want to die. He still have lots of dream and mission to accomplish.

"Oh come on, Taehyung!" Jungkook whines cutely and pouted whilst doing a puppy eyes. Taehyung looked at him, and a blush creeps on his face. Jimin, Namjoon, and Hoseok smirked as they saw that Jungkook cuteness seemingly working.

But then,

"Still no," he said pridefully receiving a whines in return. Jimin annoyingly raffled his hair, and a pout forms on his lips.

Taehyung sighed, "guys, I'm not in the position to give Yoongi hyung's number. It's rude giving your friend's number to someone without their consent. And plus, Yoongi hyung will get mad-"

"10 dollars," Hoseok cuts him off. Jungkook, Namjoon, and Jimin jumped in excitement at Hoseok's brilliant idea. A wide smile appeared on their faces. Jimin violent shook his shoulder, "you're so smart bro."

"Yeah, yeah, 10 dollars. We will give you 10 dollars in exchange to Yoongi's number!" Jimin exclaimed confidently. Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"I don't care about money-"

"20 dollars."

"Here's his number."

Taehyung instantly took the paper out of his pocket with Yoongi's number written on it, and hand it to Jimin. The smile on Jimin's face grow bigger as he stared at the paper in his hand.

"Now, give me the money." Taehyung said and forward his hand, gesturing for them to give him the money. "Hoseok, give him the money." Jimin demanded without looking at him.

"What?! I-" Hoseok cuts himself off as Jimin sent him a death glare. "I said, give him the money." Hoseok annoyingly scratched the back of his head and took out 20 dollars from his pocket.

He gripped his money tightly and stared at it with glossy eyes. He looked up to Taehyung who is waiting for him to give the money, Taehyung rose his brow at him. He pouted and unwillingly gave the money to him.

A big boxy smile forms on Taehyung's lips as he took the money out of Hoseok hand and count it to make sure it's 20 dollars.

"Nice... Goodbye guys!" Taehyung said happily, he was about to walk away but then, he remembered something. "Oh, please don't tell Yoongi hyung that I gave his number to you." Jimin gives him a thumbs up without looking at him. "Thank you," he mumbled and walked off.

"Jim-" Hoseok was cut off by Jimin walking away while starring at the paper in his hands, smiling like an idiot. He turned to Namjoon, but before he could even say a word- he was interrupted by Namjoon walking away with Jungkook.

He whined and started stamping his feet.

"My money:("

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Yoongi hummed a song under his breath as he put his just neatly made clothes inside his closet. Suddenly, he heard his phone rang. He furrowed his eyebrows and reached out for his phone.