꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 43꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

The smell of garlic and onion lingered to the air, invading the noses, and informing that it's time for breakfast. The oil popped and makes a 'spash' sound as Yoongi added the rice to the pan with oil, garlic, and onion. A blithe smile plastered on his lips whilst he hummed his favorite song under his breathe, while he mixed the rice with the ingredients. After he was done frying the rice, he transferred it to the plate. He picked up the plate of fried rice and placed it down the table. "Ali, dinner is ready!" Yoongi yelled from the kitchen.

A fine eggs and bacon for a fine morning. "Yeah, I'm coming!" Jimin yelled back from the living room.

Yoongi waited for a minute but Jimin still hasn't bring himself to the kitchen and was so focus to what he was watching on TV. Yoongi poked his head, "Ali, come on. The food will get cold, we still have to go to school." Yoongi uttered, Jimin did not replied and kept his eyes glued at the screen.

"Ali..."

"Yeah, wait, I'll just finish this."

Yoongi scratched his head annoying, he let out a heavy sigh and make his way to the living room. "What are you watching that you can't really leave that-" Yoongi cut himself off. His body suddenly froze after seeing the news,

"A corpse was found dead by the river. The man was identified as Kwang Ga-e. The victim sustained a blow to the chest and one to the head which caused his death. Kwang Ga-e was a witness during the fire of the Nuixquinta Building, but after the victim spoke about what he saw that night, it suddenly disappeared like a bubble. The victim was last seen on his way home from work. Police suspect that the death of the victim or of Kwang Ga-e was related to the case when the building burned down. No trace of evidence was found so until now the suspect in the death of Kwang Ga-e has not been confirmed and considered. This is Kim Milward, reporting."

"Aish, I think these criminals are really big time. They wouldn't really let the cops know about them. Now I'm already one hundred percent sure, the burning of the built was really intentional. If they not did it in purpose- why they had to kill the witness?" Jimin suspects, really sure about his conclusion.

"What do you think, Ali?" He asked, turning his head to Yoongi who's frozen on his spot. "H-huh?" Yoongi asked dumbly, "I said, do you think that the burning of the building and killing the man was planned?" Jimin repeated,

"I-i don't know, let's go to the kitchen now. We're going to be late." Yoongi stuttered, changing the topic, waddling back to the kitchen without even waiting for Jimin to reply.

"O....Kay..." Jimin said confused, his brows narrowed. Yoongi is acting strange.

Weird.

He put down the remote and stood up from the couch, and followed Yoongi to the kitchen.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The gym was filled with a howling and cheering coming from the crowds of students. "What are we doing here?" Yoongi asked irritatedly as he was being dragged by Taehyung inside. "The principal has an important announcement, we're here to find out." Taehyung said in quick, they tried to fit in the crowd until they reached into the front to have a clear view.

"All of you was called here for an important announcement. Our principal, Yang Choon Heee has a vital news for all of you. Let's welcome her, principal Yang Choon Heee!" The head teachers announced, and the crowd applauded as they welcome the principal.