꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 45꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 45:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

"This is our last practice so I beg you all to be serious. Please be serious. The contest will be tomorrow so we don't have time for unnecessary things, like what you're doing right now Hoseok!" Mr. Lee, their couch said sternly which alerted Hoseok, and quickly hide the cards he's holding behind his back.

"Be serious

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Be serious. Stop playing with that childish toy." Mr. Lee chided, "sorry couch." Hoseok mumbled. "We will spend the whole night practicing since this will the last, and I want it to be perfect. We can't loss this contest. I want you all to focus, focus to our goal. Which is— to win this battle."

Jimin looked out the clock hanging on the wall, he bit his lower lip as he tapped his foot on the ground impatiently.

"Any questions?"

"Sir!" Jimin raised his head, Mr. Lee turned his head to him and gave him a look that says 'go on'. "May I go out? I'll just buy water." Jimin asked, "go, 5 minutes." Jimin nodded his head, he took his tumbler and ran out of the room.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Yoongi bit his lip, he stood at the doorway of their classroom, busy texting with his online friend.

"Mister, excuse me," someone spoke and poked him. He turned his head and gave the person a questioning look, "yes?" He asked, "someone want me to give this to you." The young boy said who look like a freshman, and hand him the bouquet of purple hyacinth flower.

Yoongi smiled and took it, "thank you

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Yoongi smiled and took it, "thank you." The boy bowed and left. Yoongi took that letter that's with the flower, he opened it and read the message that says the same.

Dear Yoongi,

I'm sorry, I can't go home later. This is our last practice and couch want us to stay for the rest of the night. I know that you're upset because we barely see each other, but baby, even if I'm not in your side when you sleep you know that you will always be in my mind and heart 24/7. Please don't be upset now my queen, I promise I will make up to you after all of this. I always love you.