꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 46꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 46:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

The big classroom were flooded by a ponderous troposphere, a tick of clock was all they could hear except the ennui discussion of their science teacher in front. Yoongi tapped his finger on the window pane, looking outside staring in afar. He couldn't hear his professor calling his name, it was as if he was not in himself. He was be looking like a statue right now, eyes not blinking.

"YOONGI!" Yoongi was snapped out of his trance, he nearly jolt as Taehyung precipitously poked his side. "Huh?" He looked around in surprise to see that everyone's eyes were on him. He looked over to their science teacher who were now clearly mad by just the look on her face.

"Stand up, and answer number 3." She demanded, Yoongi only looked at him quizzically. She raised her brow, "stand up." She mouthed and shot him a stern look, Yoongi looked to the blackboard, slowly standing up. He gulped nervously after seeing the question.

"When you leave wine exposed to the air, the ethanol in it reacts with oxygen to form what?"

"Ethyl acetate?" He said more likely sounded a question, the whole class turned silence, blink of an eye proved of disappointment. Yoongi blinked his eyes twice, he bit his lip as he waited for his teacher to reacts but the look in her eyes already tells that he was wrong.

Mrs. Kyun fixed her posture, finally reacting; "wrong. See? You're not listening. Sit down!" She chided. Yoongi looked down in embarrassment, fixing his gaze on the ground, he slowly sat down feeling eyes on him.

"Oh, yes Tzuyu?"

"The answer is Ethanoic acid, ma'am."

"Correct."

"Okay, next question."

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

"Class dismissed." Mrs. Kyun announced and the class started to collect their things, and individually leave the classroom. Yoongi packed his stuff into his bag. Seokjin and Taehyung exchanges look, they walks over to their friend. "Yoongi," Yoongi heard a deep yet gentle voice spoke, he turned around to see his friends looking at him worriedly. "Are you okay?" Taehyung asked, he put on a small smile and nodded his head, "yeah." He replied shortly and turned back to what he was doing. "Yoongi, can we talk?" Yoongi stopped, he leisurely tilted his head to them. He looked down to his lap and think for awhile before looking up, and slowly nodded his head.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Yoongi, tell us. What's the matter? You've been like this for almost a week now. You're always not in yourself, always dozing off. Even the teachers noticed it already, you're not productive in class now and always failing the quiz. Yoongi, we're worried. Please, tell us the matter so maybe we could help." Taehyung said, concern were evident in his voice. Seokjin nodded his head in agreement, "yeah, Taehyung was right. Yoongi," he slowly reached out for his hand, "we're your friends. You know that you can trust us by telling us what's rollin' in your head, right? Yoongi, we're friends, and friends helping each other. So, tell us."

Yoongi looked at him, tears willing up in his eyes. Taehyung and Seokjin gave him a reassuring look, and unexpectedly, he burst out into tears followed by broken sobs escaped his mouth. Taehyung and Seokjin exchanges look, feeling their own hearts sank down to their stomachs seeing those precious crystal tears raced down their friend's bubbly face. They never saw Yoongi cried nor show his weakness in front of them, perhaps the emotion he was keeping inside was too heavy for him to even hold himself, and finally poured it into tears. Seokjin stood up from his seat, and move to Yoongi's side. He rubbed circles in his back to attempt to comfort him.