꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 52꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 52:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

The next day, same thing happens again. Yoongi woke up with nausea, his stomach were cramping as if it was being stretched. He also experiencing pain in his nipple, his nipples were swelling and was excruciating hurt even if you will just touch it a little. Which causing him to cry sometime, and Jimin in his side comforting him. Jimin had told him many times to go see a doctor — but Yoongi being a prideful stubborn he is, refused multiple times. Jimin of course can't force him as he knew that if he will- it means war.

"Ali, are you sure that you don't want to see a doctor?" Jimin worriedly asked for a hundredth times already, whilst he helps the latter got up from the floor on the bathroom back to their room as he'd just done vomiting. Yoongi shook his head, "no, I told you, this will go away soon when I drink my medicine," he refused, he slowly and carefully lie down back to the bed by the help of Jimin.

Jimin looked at him concerned, this is his only problem about Yoongi. He doesn't want things to go worse just because Yoongi doesn't want to go checkup- but even if how many times he tried to pursued him to go- he can't really make him say yes. So he can't do anything but watch him whimper and cry in pain because of his own stubbornness. He's afraid that Yoongi has breast cancer- oh god, have mercy, he hopes it's not.

"Ah!" He snapped out of his pessimistic thoughts by Yoongi letting out a whimper, "oh, Ali, are you okay? Where's hurt?" Jimin bombarded, his voice slightly shaking in panics. Yoongi lifted up his shirt to reveal his red swelling nipples, and another whimper slips out his mouth as another shot of pain strike him.

"Oh shit, it's getting worse," Jimin cursed, examining the part that were swelling which is really on the middle. "Ali," he said worriedly, looking up to Yoongi shooting him a worried look. Yoongi flashed him a small smile, "don't worry, I'm fine. Just- please get my meds so I could drink and the pain will go away eventually, please." Yoongi command, Jimin let out a soft sigh through his nose and stood up straight, "okay, I go get it," Yoongi muttered a small 'thank you' and Jimin left the room to get his medicine downstairs.

He walks to the kitchen and started searching for it through the cabinets. Suddenly, he heard a knocks on the door. "Coming!" He yelled while he took a glass from the cupboard and placed it on the counter. He make his way to the door to check if who is the person, he opened the door and he was greeted by his friends standing there.

"Oh, guys, what are you doing here?" Jimin asks, "we're here to check about you, Jim. You've been absent for almost 3 weeks now, and coach is also worried and mad that you're not attending our practice anymore, and that you are not replying to his messages and answering his calls. Your advisor also questioning us now why you're not attending all of your classes, and we don't know what to answer so we just said that you're sick. We can't lie anymore man." Namjoon stated, the other two men standing behind him nodded their heads, agreeing.

"Um..." Jimin awkwardly scratched the back of his ear, glancing upstairs before looking back to his friends who are waiting patiently for his any possible reason, "um... Guys, sorry I can't go today. Yoongi is not feeling well and I need to take care of him. Please tell coach and our teachers that I'll be absent for I don't know how long. Yoongi is not just really in a good state right, he needs someone to take care of him and that was me. I can't leave him," Jimin apologised, "I'm sorry."

Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jungkook nodded their heads, understanding his situation. Namjoon smiled and put his hand on his shoulder, "it's okay, man. Don't worry, we will inform coach and your teachers about this. Also, I hope Yoongi to get better real soon." Namjoon assured him, slightly squeezing his shoulder. "Thanks guys,"