꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 23꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Yoongi sat alone in an empty classroom. His hands are shaking, holding the letter that he will give to Chanyeol, rereading it. He's anxious, he doesn't know if he can give it to him. He ain't that strong enough to do so.

"HYUNG!" Yoongi jolted in his seat, and he quickly hid the letter. Taehyung slowly walks over in front of him, mischievous smile plastered on his face with an eyes tells devilish things. "What is that, huh?" He asked with a teasing tone.

Yoongi's grip onto the letter tightened, he violently shook his head, "nothing, nothing." Taehyung only gave him a not convince look. "You're keeping secrets from me now, hyung?" He asked in a sulky tone.

Yoongi sighed, "no, not like that." 

"Then what is that? Why don't you want to tell me what that is?" The younger whined, he crosses his arms and pursed his lips forward.

Yoongi closed his eyes and let out a deep sigh, "fine." He gave in and took out the letter behind his back, and show it to Taehyung.

A smile made its way to Taehyung's lips. "A love letter for Jimin?!" He exclaimed.

Yoongi shook his head. "No, it's an apologize letter," he mumbled but enough for Taehyung to hear, "for Chanyeol," he added. Taehyung's expression changed, the smile was now then replaced with a serious look.

But then, he put on a reassuring smile and walked closer to the older. He patted Yoongi's shoulder, "good luck, hyung." Yoongi looked up to him and smiled, a thinned-smile.

"I saw him in the cafeteria with his friends, it's perfect because there aren't a lot of people there since it's still early. Do you want me to come with you to give the letter to him?" Taehyung asked softly, Yoongi nodded his head. "Yeah,"

Taehyung smiled, "let's go." He gesture for the older to come with him but Yoongi didn't even move a bit. He only looked at Taehyung nervously, do not want to go out of the room. Taehyung gave him a reassuring smile and forward his hand for Yoongi to hold.

Yoongi only looked at his hand awkwardly. Taehyung let out a sigh, "let's go...." He grabbed Yoongi's wrist and pulled him up from his seat, hauling him out of the room to the cafeteria.

Yoongi's eyes widened as soon as he saw the door with a big letters hanging from it that says, 'CAFETERIA'. He whined and tried to removed Taehyung's grip around his wrist— but unfortunately— failed. Taehyung is bigger and a lot stronger compared to the tiny and fragile boy like him. "No!!" He cried out and started stamping his feet.

Taehyung finally let go of him, and pushed him inside the cafeteria. His eyes landed at the familiar red haired male sitting at one of the tables with his friends.

Yoongi can feel his heart beating rapidly against his chest, and thumping loudly in his ears. He stared at Chanyeol from afar, contemplating inside his head. Chanyeol look so happy talking with his friends, he doesn't want to ruin it by showing himself to him. Wouldn't it be a bit rude that he still want to talk with the younger after rejecting him? But he just really doesn't want to lose this friendship because of him.

Taehyung tilted his head to the side to see Yoongi looking at Chanyeol's direction, seems dozing off. He nudged him, snapping the older out his little anxiety world. "What now, hyung? Are you not going to give the letter to him? Come on, he's there. Give it to him already before you miss the chance." He uttered, Yoongi shook his head, eyes not leaving Chanyeol.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "hyung, you want your friendship with Chanyeol back, don't you? Then go, give that letter to him now." Yoongi turned his head to him, he bit his lip and looked at Taehyung unsure. Tears started to built in his eyes, but he quickly blink it back. Taehyung smiled at him reassuringly, "you can do it, hyung, trust me." Yoongi nodded his head and put on a force smile.

He looked back to Chanyeol's direction, he took one step— but then, he stopped. His grip unto the letter loosen up. His finger tips turned cold and tears threatening to spill from his eyes. He shook his head, "no, sorry. I-i can't." He whispered and ran out of the cafeteria.

He heard Taehyung called his name but he did not bother to look back, he just keeps running— not really knowing where to go.

His vision blurry, and tears finally find it's way out of his eyes.

___

"Yoongi hyung!" Chanyeol turned his head upon hearing Yoongi's name been called out only to see the said male had ran out of the cafeteria.

Taehyung glanced to his direction, they made eye contact. The younger gave him a disappointed look, Taehyung shook his head and ran out of the cafeteria to follow the older.

Chanyeol watched the door where Yoongi and Taehyung had ran out. A pang of guilt slowly built inside him, he looked down to his table. Feeling guilty at his action lately. Yoongi did nothing wrong, he's the one who kept his hope high even if he knew that the older doesn't have feelings for him. And now, he's the one acting like a jerk and just suddenly stopped talking to the latter even if he knew that it might hurt the older.

___

Yoongi ran out of the building, when he's enough far away from the building— that's when he finally broke down into tears. His knees gave in and he fell on the ground in a disheveled heap as her grief poured out in a flood of uncontrollable tears.

"Hyung!" Taehyung called out and ran towards Yoongi. He kneeled down in front of him, "Hyung," he can feel his heart squeezed after seeing the tears gushing down Yoongi's face.

"Hyung," Yoongi sobs hardly to the point he started to gasps for air. He shook his head violently, "no, i-i-i d-d-don't *sob* want to lose my best friend, T-tae." He said through crying, Taehyung looked at him sympathetically. Seeing his hyung crying tore his heart. "I-i-i don't want t-to lose m-my best friend. No, i-i—" Taehyung could hold it no longer and pulled the older into his arms.

He started to draw circle in Yoongi's back to attempt to comfort him. He sniffed silently and wiped his own tears as he listens to the older's cries. "Shhh," tears tickled down Taehyung's face, he quickly wiped it away.

They just stayed like that, holding Yoongi in his embrace, letting the latter cry on his shoulder.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Drama Drama kkkkk