꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 28꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

"Hyung, how to ask someone to be your boyfriend?" Jimin asked. They're currently in Namjoon's auntie's house, drinking and eating snacks when suddenly, Jimin asked a question that literally shook all of them.

They looked at him as if he's the dumbest person in this planet. Namjoon bit his lower lip, holding back a laugh. But unfortunately, failed as a loud mocking laugh escaped his mouth. Jimin glared at him. "OMG," he said out of breath, holding his stomach and laughed again.

"OMG, I can't. I can't." Namjoon shook his head. He had finally stop laughing, and collected himself. "What kind of question is that, Jim? Where's Park Jimin? That's not you." He said and looked at him contemptuously more than cringing at him. "Hyung, I'm serious!" Jimin whined. He ran his fingers through his hair and rubbed his palm unto his face grimly.

"I— I want to ask Yoongi to be my boyfriend, that's why I'm asking you some tips right now. Please hyung, be serious. I can't let another day not making Yoongi mine. It's just— it's driving me crazy. I can't let him go anymore. Hyung, I love him. And I'd die if anyone else have steal him from me." Jimin declared, looking all depressed.

Namjoon and Hoseok looked at each other, and then looked back at him. "Are you really determine to make Yoongi yours?" Namjoon asked, now becoming serious and not joking anymore. "Yes." Jimin answered, ruffling his already messy hair.

Namjoon and Hoseok glances to each other as if they were talking through their eyes. And a wide evil smile forms on their lips. Jimin looked at them weirdly. They nodded their heads and turn back at him. "Come here," Namjoon uttered and pulled him up by his wrist without waiting for the younger anymore to say any words.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Seriously hyung? This is disgusting!" Jimin whines.

They're rehearsing how to confess, and ask Yoongi tomorrow. Hoseok is pretending to be Yoongi, and Namjoon is their director.

Jimin is holding Hoseok hands, and they're pretending that they're in a beach, and Jimin will confess to him now and ask him to be his boyfriend.

Hoseok's eyes widened and looked at him in disbelief. "Wow~ wow~ as if I'm not cringing here too, Park." Hoseok shot at him and rolled his eyes. Jimin only looked at him tauntingly.

"Aish, stop fighting. And Jimin, stop complaining. Tell me, do you want Yoongi to be yours or not?" Namjoon ask annoyed, completely done with them. They're practicing for almost hours already but they can't still perfect it, and just keep going back because Jimin would keep complaining. If he is not complaining, burst out laughing because of Hoseok's face wearing a duster dress that he made off shoulder, super red lipstick and he's making his lips pursed forward. He literally look like Oli London, and Jimin can't stop laughing. He can't unsee it now.

Jimin awkwardly scratched the back of his head, "of course, I want," he replied. "Then stop complaining. Be serious. I'll give you one more chance and if you still not serious, we will stop this and we will not help you anymore." Namjoon rebuked. "Again!" He demanded.

Jimin whispered incoherent word under his breath before turning back to Hoseok, and glared at him.

He took a deep breath in, "Yoongi..."

~•~•~•~

"Yoongi, will you be my boyfriend?" Jimin asked, staring at Hoseok's eyes deeply.

"And.... Cut!" Jimin let out a sigh of relief and finally let go of Hoseok's hands. Namjoon smiled widely and clapped his hands like a proud dad.

"But hyung, are you sure that this will really work?" Jimin asked, unsure about the plan. He's scared that it won't work and he will just end up embarrassing himself in front of Yoongi. Not to mention that he's scared too that he might get rejected.

Namjoon patted his shoulder, "don't worry, it will." Namjoon reassured him and gave him a dimple smile that somehow lighten and lessen the anxiousness he's feeling right now.

"You promise?"

"I promise."

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Happy 1k readssss everyoneeee!!!!

Like what I promise — as a reward when this book reach 1k reads, I will publish my bottom yoongi × bangtan smuts tomorrow.

(I can't publish it now cuz I have a dozen of schoolworks to be done, and project in Mapeh too. Geez, idk how to draw. Mapeh always ruin my card. But I promise, tomorrow!)