꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 10꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10:

A/N: I'm addicted with the song above.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Yoongi woke up by the rays of sunlight hitting against his skin. He sat up and rubbed his eyes with his fist adorably to remove the sleeps, yawning.

He stretched his limbs and got up from the bed, and made his way to the bathroom to do his morning routine.

After doing his morning routine, he grabbed his bag and ran downstairs, not forgetting to lock his room.

"Good morning, mom, dad," he greeted as soon as he stepped in the kitchen.

"How's school?" Mr. Min asked, Yoongi shoved a spoonful of rice in his mouth before answering, "great, I passed all the test and I'm just preparing for the upcoming exam."

"That's great, keep it up. If you pass the exam, I'll buy you BTS albums and merchs." Upon hearing that, Yoongi's eyes widened. "Aye, you're lying."

"No, I'm not I'm serious. Only if you promise me to pass the exam." Mr. Min wiggled his brows.

(A/N: I need a father like Mr. Min too😭)

"Sure, it's just a piece of cake."

"Oh, by the way," Mrs. Min spoke, gaining their attention. "Do you remember my friend, Yoongi? Your aunt Young-mi?" Yoongi nodded his head, " of course mom, how can I forget her and her son, my handsome Channie." Yoongi giggled.

The four people looked at each other as if they're talking through their eyes, and a smirk appeared on their faces.

"Well, she's back from Australia, and she will come here later with his family for a dinner. So you need to go home early later, you can't be absent." Yoongi nodded enthusiastically. "Okay." He replied and happily eat his food again.

He's excitedly to see his childhood best friend again. He will make sure to hug him really really tight later. He can't wait anymore.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Yoongi walked down the hallway to his first class. Earphones in his ears, hands inside the pocket of his jacket, humming along with the song.

A smile forms on his lips as soon as he saw Taehyung walking towards his directly, he quickly removed his earphone and paused the music he's currently playing. "Hey hyung," Taehyung greeted him with a biggest smile on his face, and flung his arm on his shoulder. "Hey,"

"I heard that Chanyeol is back?" Taehyung asked and Yoongi can feel the excitement building inside him again by the mention of his best friend. "Yes! And they will come in the house later." He exclaimed ecstatically. "I wonder how he look like now? I bet, he's still as handsome as ever." Taehyung said whilst fantasizing the face of his beloved Chanyeol. The love of his life.

He pushed the door to their classroom and they walked inside. "Probably, he's still handsome." Yoongi replied with a soft smile.

___

The bell rang and students started to gather their stuff.

"Hey Yoongs," Yoongi looked up from his desk to see Jimin grinning cheekily at him. "Hey," he replied absentmindedly.