꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 17꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

The four men in-circle the small table. A small pendant light hanging above them that the only source of light in the dimmed small room.

"Chan, what's the plan?" Baekhyun asked whilst he waits for Chanyeol to tell their plan.

Chanyeol looked at the each of them before looking down to the paper with a sketch of the building. "Here," he pointed his index finger on the places where CCTV cameras are placed.

"The whole building is full of cameras which will make it difficult for us to enter inside." He spoke, "but don't worry, I got everything in control." He added, and stood up straight. Baekhyun, Kai and Kyungsoo looked at him confused. The look in their eyes tells the confusion, nervousness and concern.

"I've talked with Sehun already." He uttered and smirked sinisterly.

* * *
[FLASHBACK]

After Jimin was gone, Chanyeol took his phone and dialed someone's number. After a couple of rings, the man finally picked up.

"Hello?" The voice in the other line spoke.

"Hello Sehun, meet me at the cafe. I have a job for you." He simply demanded with a dark tone, before hanging up the call without even waiting for the boy to reply. He throw his phone in the passenger seat, before turning on the engine, and drove off to the said address.

---

After a half of hour of driving, he finally arrived at the cafe. He parked his car and got out of the car. He took his car key before closing the door, and heads inside the cafe.

He finds a seat from the very back of the room, and patiently wait for the male to arrive.

Sehun arrived at the cafe Chanyeol had told him. He pushed the door opened, and he heard the familiar ting sound of the bell. He walked in and started to looked around to find Chanyeol. His eyes landed at the familiar red haired male sitting at the back alone. He make his way towards his direction.

"Boss, I'm sorry for making you wait." Chanyeol heard the familiar deep voice spoke, he looked up to see Sehun slightly panting. He smiled, "no, it's okay, please be seated." The pink haired boy muttered a 'thank you' , and sat down across from him.

"So, what is this job you want me to do?" Sehun asked, and the smile on Chanyeol's face replaced with a mischievous smirk. "Well, you are a security guard it the Nuixquinta Building— right?" He started, Chanyeol intake a soft breath.

He leaned a little closer and said in a quite tone so no one can hear, "me and the boys have some work to do later." He leaned more closer to him and whispered in his ear, "we will burn the building." Sehun's eyes widened, and he quickly backed away.

"What?!" He exclaimed, Chanyeol gives him a warning look that tells 'keep your voice down', and he instantly shut his mouth.