꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 53꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 53:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

The sun peeks from the cloud dyeing a shade of peach orange with a mixed of pastel pink across the sky. A dawn chorus of melodic bird song drifted in. Yoongi slowly unfolded his eyes, he tilted his head to the side to be meet to meet with Jimin's handsome face smiling at him adoringly. "Good morning," Jimin greeted sweetly, "good morning," Yoongi crooked out, and pecked his lips. "Do you want to take a warm shower? I've ran your water already." Jimin asked, Yoongi nodded his head, "yeah," he removed the blanket off the both of them and got up from the bed.

Jimin hand him his towel, Yoongi mouthed him a 'thank you' and pecked his lips again before walking inside the bathroom.

He closed the door and hang the towel on the hanger, he walks over to the mirror and stared at his alluring reflection looking like a prince. A smile made its way to his lips. He felt so light today. Fortunately, he doesn't feel sick and throw up like how he used to before, and this makes him happy. He let out a confident sigh and make his way to the shower, he started to undress and throw his clothes at the corner and turned on the shower.

The water runs down from his head down to his toes, making a tapping sound whenever it hit the tiles. Yoongi took the shampoo and poured fair amount on his hand and rubbed it on his head. He closed his eyes as he scrubbed his scalp, creating a calming feeling.

Suddenly, Yoongi felt something coming out of his hole, he opened his eyes as his brows narrowed at confusion. He looked down to the floor to see a blood mixing with the water, his eyes widened, he gasps, 'blood.'

He looked down to his hole, he put his hand under his hole, he raised his hand to see his milky hand now covered with crimson red. His breathing speeds up, eyes wide in horror, his hands shakes as his lips quivered, "J-jim-" "JIM!" He screamed on top of his lungs.

Jimin hummed a song under his breathe while he change the cover of pillow when suddenly- "JIM!!!" He heard Yoongi's screamed, he quickly dropped the pillow and ran to the bathroom and opened the door without thinking- which is surprisingly not lock. "What happened?!" He asked worriedly, concern looked printed all over his face. He looked around and his eyes stopped at Yoongi, he looked at him and his eyes shifted to Yoongi's hand that were covered with blood. His breathing hitched, Yoongi looked at him fearfully, eyes glossy as if he was about to cry in fear.

And it happened, ugly sobs escaped Yoongi's mouth, he dropped on the floor ventilating in fear, snapping Jimin out of his trance as he quickly ran over to the latter, and pulled him into his embrace. "J-jim- Jim! B-blood- b-bloo-" He cried out, trying his best not to look at the blood in his hand. Holy bloody, this is his biggest enemy. "Jimin, blood! My hole is bleeding, Jimin!" He screamed in panic followed by loud sobs slipped out his mouth.

Jimin put his hand away, he cupped Yoongi's face making him look to his chest rather than his hand. "Shhh, it's okay. It's okay, stop crying, shhh~" he shushed him. "Don't look at it, it's okay. Shhh~" Jimin tried to soothe him, petting his hair in hopes to calm him down, sparing small glance at Yoongi's hand covered with blood.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After an hour of crying, Jimin finally got Yoongi to calm down. "Here," Jimin took out a shirt out of the closet and hand it to Yoongi, Yoongi took it and looked back to his lap.

Jimin closed the closet and faced him, Jimin let out a deep sigh and ran his fingers through his hair. He looked at the blond haired male who's sitting on the bed, looking down on his lap sniffling quietly. Jimin bit his lip, "Yoongi," he spoke, he walks over to him and kneeled down In front of him. He took Yoongi's hand making him look up at him. "Tomorrow, we will go to the hospital. I've reserved a schedule for your checkup already,." Jimin said softly, Yoongi only looked at him in the eyes.

"Yoongi, we won't know what's really the problem if you are not going. Please, I'm asking you a favor- listen to me this time- even just for once, yes?" Jimin pleads, he looked at him with eyes full of hope. Yoongi bit his lip, he looked down to his lap, Jimin was right- they won't know the problem if they're not going to the doctor. Only the doctor can tell what's wrong with him. Listening to Jimin won't hurt anyone, does it? And going to a checkup is not that bad, right?

He sighed deeply and looked up back to Jimin, he put on a small smile and slowly nodded his head.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
I'm so sorry if this was very short- this is just the filler for the next chapter.

PS. I'm laughing while rereading this. Wtf?