꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 4꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

“Smooth like butter
Like a criminal undercover
Gon' pop like trouble
Breakin' into your heart like that~”

Yoongi moved his head along the beat, a wide gummy smile plastered on his face. He bit his lip through smiling, it certainly is a nice morning with a BTS song. The energetic beat that make his body move and lit up the whole mood, the beautiful voices of the seven kings, damn, everything is just impeccable.

“Cool shade stunner
Yeah I owe it all to my mother
Hot like summer
Yeah I'm makin' you sweat like that~

Break it down.”

He took his red bandana and walks over to the mirror. He faced the mirror to see his gorgeous reflection staring back at him.

“Oh when I look in the mirror
I'll melt your heart into 2
I got that superstar glow so
Do the boogie like

Side step right left to my beat (Heartbeat)
High like the moon rock with me baby
Know that I got that heat
Let me show you 'cause talk is cheap
Side step right left to my beat (Heartbeat)”

He put his red bandana on and smiles widely.

“Get it, let it roll!”

He exclaimed and took his phone and earphones, he inserts one to his ear and exists his room, and jogs down the stairs. He saw his dad and two ugly siblings sitting on the table whilst their mother is placing the plates of food on the table in front of them.

“Mom!” He called out, and they turned their heads to his direction. “I gotta go now,” he uttered and pointed to the door, gesturing that he's going out. “Where?” His mother asked, he replied, “just go jogging with Taehyung,” Mrs. Min nodded his head. “Be safe!”

“Yeah!” He yelled back before walking out the door.

Once he had stepped outside, a luminous light of the sunlit kisses his face. He looked up to the sun with a squint eyes to see it smiling bright at him, a genuine smile made its way to his lips. “Get it, let it roll.” And he started to jog to the place where he and Taehyung had talked to meet.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

“Are you sure that nothing really happened in both of you?”

Taehyung asked, his eyes thinned, “I'm not certainly sure, I just woke up with my clothes off.” Yoongi felt his cheeks heat up right after he said the last words, regretting his choice of word.

Well, that's what he knew,,, and believe?

He doesn't know.

All he knew is he woke up with that Jimin's guy room, sticky and naked.

Taehyung hold back a smile, lascivious thought playing in his head. Yoongi can't deny the fact that thinking about what happened to him last week still makes him blush. Every time he remembers it he just wanted to bury himself alive.

“Hyung, are you sure that you don't have feeling with that bad boy?” Taehyung asked in a sudden, which made Yoongi's eyes went wide. “Of course not!” He blurted out, almost yelling.

“Why would I fall in love with such an arrogant person?” He mumbled.

His expression becomes serious as he can feel the anger starts forming inside him. He doesn't know why he's so pissed off with Jimin when the boy is clearly doing nothing with him.