꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 40꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

The waters runs down from the shower hitting the white tile making a tapping sounds. Yoongi hummed a song under his breathe, closing his eyes whilst he massage his scalp with a shampoo. He rinsed his hair and took the soap, and started to soap himself.

After a half of hour of evening bath, the shower went off. He took the bathrobe and put it on, he took the towel and put it on his head before walking out the bathroom. He walked over to his closet and started to search for his pajama. Permission to dance is playing at the background.

Suddenly, his phone rang. He walked over to his nightstand and picked up his phone. A smile forms on his lips after seeing Jimin's name calling, he swiped the screen to the left and put the phone in his ear.

"Hello Ali?"

"Hello Ali, how are you?" Jimin asked from the other line. "I'm good, I just got out from shower to get rid of the fireflies in my head." Yoongi replied, emphasizing the last sentence. He heard Jimin let out a nervous laugh from the other line.

"Oh, t-that's great,"

"Yeah," he rolled his eyes.

"By the way, how's your day went?"

A smile forms on Yoongi's lips thinking about how fun his day went spending time with Jungkook. "I'm glad you asked. Well, it was very fun. Jungkook come over here earlier and we played video game. We had a lot of fun. He's so fun to hang out with." Yoongi ecstatically said, almost squealing.

"Oh yeah, I can tell that." Jimin siad through eating his words, glancing to his brother who's sitting in the swivel chair in front of him munching with his chips.

"You two had so much fun. I'm glad you both are getting along."

"Yeah, alas you're not there. It could be more fun if you're there." Yoongi sighed, leaning his back against the wall.

"I'm sorry Ali, I went somewhere important."

"I miss you. It's been a week now that we're not seeing each other- I mean we're seeing each other in school but we would only look at each from afar and barely talk. You're always busy. If not in the band- you go somewhere. I really miss you, Ali. I felt like you're distancing from me." He yearned, playing with the fabric of his bathrobe.

Jimin let out a sad sigh, "me too. I miss you too, Ali. Don't worry, I'll make up to you tomorrow, i'll bring you on a date after class." Upon hearing it, Yoongi briskly sat up.

"Really?!"

"Yeah,"

"You promise?"

"I promise."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Oh, I've watched that show and it's really cool. Especially G-Dragon, he's so hot." Seokjin said, smiling widely as he think back time about the performance of his favorite band. "Yeah, they're really cool. You went to the concert?" Taehyung asked, "of course I did not. Illegal streaming is always an answer." "Omg, bitch."

"By the way Yoongi, did you got a ticket for the upcoming contest?" Seokjin asked, turning his head to the said male. "Ticket contest? For what?" Yoongi asked whilst he pick up the stone.