꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 65꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 65:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Coach Lee ended the practice, they started to gather their things, ready to leave. Yoongi stood up from his chair once he saw Jimin walking towards his direction—

"It's done?" He asks, putting his phone inside the back pocket of his sweatpants. "Yeah," Jimin shortly replied, "let's go," he picked up his bag and slung it to his shoulder, he wrapped his arm around Yoongi's waist, and they make their way towards the door.

"Bye guys! See you next week."

"Bye!"

"Yoongi!" Yoongi turns his head to Hoseok, the said male flashed him a warm bright smile and nodded his head at him, indicating a 'goodbye'. Yoongi smiled back and nodded his head at him in response to his bid. After biding a goodbyes to each other— the couple started walking down the hall to the elevator in a complete silence. Jimin notice that Yoongi seems quite after they left the studio and just keep his head hung low. Right then, he decided to speak up, breaking the awkward silence forming in-between the both of them; "Ali, are you okay? You seemed quite. What's wrong?" Jimin asked whilst they walked inside the elevator.

Yoongi did not replied and just keep his eyes glued on the ground, contemplating inside his head whether to speak up his toxic rants or just shut his mouth.

Five more minutes silence, Jimin sighed already knowing what's reason why this gay is frowning again; "Is this about Mitch again?" By the mention of that bitch's name, Yoongi quickly turned his head to him.

Jimin rose his brows, "I knew it," "what is the problem this time? You see, I'm not talking with her anymore during the practice, and I'm distancing from her. So what is it you still sulking about—" before Jimin could even finish his defensive sentence — Yoongi cuts him off- "Yeah, yeah, you're avoiding her. You're keeping your way away from her. But she's just really some kind of clingy towards you." Yoongi pointed out, finally letting out all the thoughts he had in mind, speaking out all the things he had notice during the practice.

"Like, can't she see? The boyfriend is there, I am there! Yet, she still does anyway. No wonder she's like that, being a bitch can really make you blind." Yoongi added, mumbling the last sentence but still clear enough for Jimin to hear it.

"Yeah, she's flirting- being clingy with me. But did you see me flirting back? I'm moving away-"

"You're moving away because I'm looking!"

"Yoongi, I'll be a father-"

"Exactly! You will already be a father soon but you're still flirting with some bitch!"

Jimin opened his mouth but no words come out. Damn, that was a bars.

Yoongi rose his brow at him ready to listen to what will be his possible reason this time. Jimin couldn't form a word, it was as if his voice was caught up to his throat, the glare raging in Yoongi's eyes isn't helping at all, and just made the situation even tension.

Jimin shut his mouth and put his tongue in the side of his cheek. He took a deep breath in before opening his mouth again, "okay, what do you want me to do so you will stop thinking I'm flirting with Mitch? So we won't fight about this anymore."

"Remove her from the group," Yoongi simply replied and walked out of the lift leaving Jimin inside dumfounded.

"Wait, what?!" Jimin asked in shock, whilst he fastened his pace to catch up with his boyfriend. "Baby, you know that I can't do that, right?" He started, "we can't remove her from the band. We need her specifically that Jihyo left. No one will play the piano. And plus, it's coach who let her in the band. I can't just decide to remove her." Jimin says clearly, trying his best to explain it carefully for Yoongi to understand, even though he knew that the said male won't listen to his words even what he'll say, and always stayed grip in his pride. "Then, I'll be the one who will play the piano if that's your issue." Yoongi countered pridefully.