꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 35꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

The sun rays to the kitchen window, an appetizing smell of food lingering in the air. The oil made a spash sound as Mrs. Min added onion and garlic unto the pan. She hummed a song under her breathe as she waited for the onion and garlic to be cooked well before adding the champed chicken.

Suddenly, they heard  someone's rang the doorbell. "Melani, please check who it is!" She yelled and the said maid quickly ran to the door.

She opened the door to see the familiar handsome young man standing there with a casual smile on his face. "Good morning," he greeted and bowed lightly. "Good morning sir," she greeted back and bowed, and opened the door wide for Jimin to step inside.

Mrs. Min heard footsteps coming— she didn't bother to look back as she was so focus to what she's cooking. "Ma'am, it's sir Park." The maid spoke, upon hearing it— she turned her head to see Jimin. A smile appeared on her face, "Jimin," she said and went to hug the male. "What are you doing here? Don't you have class today?" She asked as soon as they had pulled out from the hug.

Jimin smiled, "oh, I'm here to give this medicine to Yoongi," he raised the pain killers he's holding, "and, I'm not going to school today. I know that Yoongi might have a heavy hangover today and couldn't go to class, so I want to take care of him," he added.

Mrs. Min melted at his words, she smiled sweetly— "aww, that's so sweet of a boyfriend of you"— she cooed. " oh, by the way. This soup will be done in a few— exactly — bring it to him in his room." She muttered. "No problem, mom."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Yoongi woke up rubbing his head. He slowly got up only to let out a winced by the sudden flick in his temporal. "Shit," he cursed, couldn't bear in the excruciating pain in his head.

Accidentally, his eyes caught the clothes he'd wore yesterday in the laundry— making him frowned in confusion. His brows furrowed as he tried to recall what happened last night.

All he had remembered was he went to a party with Jimin, and they had a little drink— well that's what he remembered. And then he just woke up, his clothes is now different from what he wore yesterday. The question is.... Who changed him?

His eyes slowly grow wide as he come to realization. He gasped and covered his mouth. If Jimin is the one who changed him.... Then he'd saw his precious body?!

Suddenly, the door creaked open and Jimin walked in with a tray of food, and pain killers in his hand. "Oh, hi Ali. You're awake." He greeted, he walked over to the bedside table and put down the tray. "Yeah,"

"Here, I brought you pain killers because I know that your heads may hurt due to the hangover. But first, eat this." Jimin said and picked up the bowl of soup, and sat down on the edge of the bed in front of Yoongi.

Yoongi watched Jimin as he stirred the soup and blow it, hesitating whether to ask him about what happened last night or not. "Jimin," he spoke, Jimin hummed and looked up to him. "D-do you remember what happened last night?" He asked, a tint of crimson flushed on his cheeks right after saying it. Jimin nodded, "yeah, why?"  "Um... Am I drunk last night?" He asked, sounded unsure.