꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 39꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Jimin's POV

After I had turned around, I let out a deep sigh gaining my friend's attention. "You okay?" Namjoon asked, I put on a force smile and nodded my head, "yeah."

No, I'm not. I'm feeling guilty for leaving Yoongi in the hallway, and lying to him. I can see the sadness in his eyes and the disappointment on his face- and it squeezed my heart. He looked so excited when he said that we will go on a date- but it was replaced with a sad one after I'd refused. Even if how much I want to spend time with him- I really had to refused in order to get on my plan otherwise- all of this will go to nothing. And it's just only for a day I guess, we can still spend time together soon.

I'm very sorry baby, I'll make up to you soon, I promise. Just really gotta need to finish this.

We arrived at the cafe Namjoon said where to meet this girl. He said that she will help me with everything that I needed. "Are you sure she's there?" I asked, contemplating inside my head. "Of course, I had called her and she told me that she'll wait us here. So, let's go." He reassured and pushed the door opened, and we walked inside.

He looked around and a big smile forms on his face, "Lisa!" He called and a beautiful young lady in a lawyer suit who i assumed was Lisa smiled, and stood up from her seat. "Namjoon," Namjoon walked over to her with us following from behind. "I'm glad you came,"

"Yeah, no problem."

"By the way Lisa, this is Jimin, the guy I told you that need your help." Namjoon introduces. I quickly fixed my posture after hearing my name being mentioned. She turned her head to me, "hi Jimin, nice meeting you. Namjoon said you need a help for buying a house but your money wasn't enough to buy one. Well, you came to the person." She said with a casual smile on her face, and forwarded her hand for a handshake. I smiled and took her hand, and shook it softly, "nice meeting you too Lisa. Well, yeah that's right."

We let go of each other hands. "So, shall we start?" She asks, we exchanges look before nodding our heads. "Oh yes, sure."

"Take a sit," she said, we took a seat across from her- and she started to discuss about how can we get a house in a best lowest prize.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

-Saturday Morning-

Yoongi smiles brightly as he looked around the living room. Blanket is ready, snacks are ready, bottle of wine- ready, a fantastic movie? Ready. He claps his hand in excitement thinking about having a mini marathon date with Jimin. He'd plan about his weekend already, and he will spend his weekend with Jimin. Now, all he left to do is text him to come over.

He took his phone and went to message.

ೃ⁀➷Ali°♡:
Hello Ali, are u free today?
I was thinking about- let's watch movie in the house.

He pressed the send button and waited for Jimin to reply. Within a second, Jimin replied at his message saying,,,

ೃ⁀➷Ali°♡:
I'm so sorry Ali but I'm busy today. I can't come. Maybe next time?

The smile on his face dropped, he let out a sad sigh.

ೃ⁀➷Ali°♡:
K.