꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 20꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

"Isn't that actually a good thing?" Namjoon asked, Jimin only let out a sigh whilst he took his glass and gulped his whiskey.

They're in Jungkook's house, drinking and having a man to man talk.

Jimin had told them about Chanyeol, about all the heartbreak he had witnesses. The other side of him was happy because he can finally have a chance to get Yoongi. But the other side of him is not and is disagreed to his just totally selfish thought.

Jimin felt sorry for Chanyeol too. He couldn't stand being happy while the other is hurt. Jimin must be a jerk but he's not a selfish kind of person. He understand Chanyeol's pain, he know how it felt being rejected by the person you love. Because he had experience it too. He had experience being rejected by the person he loved more than his life.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
[Flashback]

Jimin smiled like an idiot as he sniffed the flower he was holding. He's in a taxi, going to the address he told his long time crush  to meet him.

Today is the day. The day that he will confess to Rose. He felt anxious but he felt excited too. He couldn't stop to smile as he imagines of what Rose will be reaction.

****
Jimin smiled as he looked down to the red tulips he's holding, wind blowing his silver locks back smoothly.

"Jimin?" The smile on his face grew bigger after hearing the familiar sweet voice of a female. He slowly turned around, and hid the flower behind his back.

Rose gave him a questioning look. "What's that?" She asked, pointing at the thing Jimin is hiding behind his back.

Jimin only smiled cheekily and took out the flower from his back, and hand it to her. Rose's eyes widened, and a smile eventually made its way to her lips. "T-thank you. T-that's so s-sweet of you." She stammered, and shyly took the flower.  She looked down to the flower in her hand and a tint of pink creeps on her cheeks.

"Rose, I have something to confess to you." Rose quickly looked up to him. "Yes? What is it?" She asked in her sweet voice. Jimin smiled and took her hands, he looked at her in the eyes and said deeply with a smile plastered on his face, "I've been keeping this for a long period of time already. Rose, I like you."

"Jimin, I like you too." Rose confessed back. Jimin couldn't explain the happiness he's currently feeling. He slowly leaned closer. Slowly....by...slowly.... Their lips met.
****

"—r —ir —sir! Sir!" Jimin snapped out of his ambiguous thought. "H-huh?" He asked dumbly and wiped his mouth. "I said, we've arrived, sir. We're here." The taxi driver repeated.

Jimin slowly turned his head to see the tall building standing in front of them, his mouth parted apart a little adorably.