꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 47꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 47:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

After the show ended, the people started to individually left the studio. Yoongi sat in the stairs outside where the show was held minutes ago, as he waits patiently for Jimin to come out. He's still discussing with his coach together with his bandmates.

After a minutes of waiting, Jimin finally come out. "Ali," Yoongi tilted his head to see Jimin walking towards his direction with a smile plastered on his face, and he sat down beside him. "Hey, it's not done yet? Where's Namjoon and Hoseok?" Yoongi asked, "they're inside, still talking with coach but they will eventually come here later after they are done." Jimin replied, Yoongi nodded his head, "oh,"

"I missed you," Jimin spoke, Yoongi tilted his head to him and chuckled, "you've been saying that since earlier. I missed you too." Jimin let out a light chuckle, he moves closer to Yoongi and wrapped his arm around his shoulder. "Yeah, because I missed you. It's been 3 weeks since we're not seeing each other, and I missed you. I can't focus and sleep properly because I missed you. I can't get you out of my mind because I missed you." Jimin said repeatedly making Yoongi giggled. "Yeah yeah, you missed me. I missed you too..." Yoongi said and poked his cheeks whilst he giggled cutely.

"By the way, how are you? Are you sleeping well while I was gone? Are you eating properly? Are you taking care of yourself? Are you treating yourself good?" Jimin bombarded causing Yoongi to chuckle, "don't worry, I'm great. And yes, I'm taking care of myself." Jimin only looked at him worriedly, "your eyebags don't lie, Yoongi. Stop lying," Jimin countered. Yoongi's smile slowly dropped followed by his gaze fell on his lap. He looked up and put on a force smile, scratching his nape awkwardly. "Um-"

"Guys!" He was interrupted by Hoseok yelled, he turned their heads to see them walked out of the studio. Jimin stood up reason for Yoongi to stood up as well. Thankfully, they came and saved the situation. Hoseok, you're such a hero.

"What are you still doing? Let's go and bomb some ass!" Hoseok exclaimed and the other nodded ecstatically in agreement, Yoongi only stood at the side awkwardly observing Jimin. Jimin spare a small glance to his boyfriend before looking back to Hoseok, "yeah, let's go." And they make their way to the car, Yoongi is only following behind them silently.

He was feeling a bit uncomfortable, he thinks that Jimin was mad at him. He can tell it by how his mood suddenly changed when he said those words. Jimin glanced to the back to see Yoongi following behind them, distancing a little from them. He slow down his pace to coop up with him. "Come here, why are you distancing?" He said and pulled Yoongi closer to him by his waist. Yoongi glanced at him shortly and looked back into the road.

They opened the van and hopped inside. Hoseok is seating in the driver seat, to the passenger seat was Namjoon. In the second row, Taehyung beside the window, to his left, Jin smiling brightly in excitement, and to his side is James being himself quite all the time hiding the excitement and happiness inside him. And at the back, Yoongi and Jimin sitting by each other. "It's time for a party!!!" Hoseok yelled and made the car fly in speed.

Yoongi looked outside the window, arms crossed, watching the buildings that passed by. Jimin licked his lips whilst he scrolled down through his phone, he turned his head to the side to see Yoongi looking out the window. "Are you okay? You seemed so quite." He spoke, Yoongi turned his head to him, he nodded his head and hummed before turning back to the window. "We just saw each other after 3 weeks, we can't be fighting in the first night of us together after being away from each other." Jimin said, moving closer to him, resting his chin on top of his shoulder. The five people who are silently listening to the two's conversation exchanges look.