꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 27꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

It was a Sunday morning. The sunlight streamed through the plain navy-blue. The sky were blue and cloudy, soft like cotton candy. Leaves dances smoothly along the wind, mysterious shadows that serve as the shield from the strict light of the beaming sun.

Jimin opened the door to his room. He walked over to his bed and sat down, wide bright smile beaming on his face. He's thinking about bringing Yoongi out today, and spend his whole day with him because— why not?

He picked up his phone from the nightstand and went to message.

Jimin:
Hello Yoongs, Good( ・ω・)ノmorning~
Are you free today? I'm taking about bringing you out in a d|

Jimin stopped typing as he felt his cheeks heated up by the word he was about to type. 'Come on Jimin, just type it and send. Nothing will lose  to you if you'll just type it.'  He encouraged himself. He closes his eyes and took a deep breath in before opening it again, and started to type.

Jimin:
Hello Yoongs, Good( ・ω・)ノmorning~
Are you free today? I'm thinking about bringing you out in a date today.
Sent 7:36 am

He typed immediately and hit the send button. He closed his phone and threw it to his bed. He rubbed his face with his hands nervously and whispered incoherent words. Suddenly, he heard his notification ting. He briskly took his phone and open the message.

❤🐱Kitten👸❤:
Good morning to you too, Jim.

❤🐱Kitten👸❤:
Oh, I'm so sorry but it's Saturday today which means.... Me and Taehyung had to go to Neoneomo for a feeding program.

❤🐱Kitten👸❤:
But you can come if you want(∩_∩)

Jimin:
Oh sure, I'll just get ready.

❤🐱Kitten👸❤:
Okay, see you(^ω^)

Jimin:
♥♥♥
Seen 7:39 am

Jimin closed his phone and put it to his bed before jumping off, and running to his bathroom.

Excited to see his princess.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

  "Thank you mister," Jimin thanked to the tricycle driver and gave him the money as soon as it stopped in front of the big house. He got out. A wide bright smile appeared on his face after seeing Yoongi standing beside the white van, looking at him and smiling sweetly. He's wearing a blue shirt with a 'Heal as one' printed on it, the sleeve is folded and tuck in with his blue skinny jeans paired with his black boots, and a bracelet in his wrist.

He walked over to him. "H-hi Yoongi," Jimin stuttered, eyes not leaving the latter. Yoongi smiled, shyly tucking small strands of hair behind his ear. "Hi."