꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 36꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

A pair of eyes watching his every moves, glaring at his feature. Orbs digging on his skin, but he could be careless about it.

"I think that's him," Luhan says, showing Tao the picture of the man. Tao nodded his head, before turning back to the building. They sat inside the car a miles away from the building where Kwang Ga-e entered, waiting for him to come out and that's when they will start to do the work that been told to them to do.

****
Flashback

After Chanyeol had left, the three men stayed still frozen in their spot. 'Call Luhan and Tao. Tell them to find this guy, and clean him up.'  What Chanyeol said echoed in his head, replaying repeatedly like a broken CD. The dark aura Chanyeol were wearing a minutes ago gave chills to his body.

Baekhyun slowly shook his head, 'no, not the old game. Not again. Ever again.' He thought.

He never wanting to be back with this old work anymore. He had promised to himself that he will never comeback to this again. He's starting to become scared. Just thinking about what Chanyeol said making his nerves quivered. It seems like the old Chanyeol he'd met in Italy is coming back again.

Yeah, there are a lot of stuff that happened in Italy. There are a lot of dark secrets about Chanyeol that you will never want to find out.

"-un -ekhyun -Baekhyun!" Kai shouted, making the said male jolted, snapping him out of his thought. "What are you doing? Day dreaming? Just fucking call Luhan and Tao so all of this will be over already." Kai hissed that made him flinched. "Phone," He spoke, making the two frowned. "What phone?" Kai asked confusedly, "phone, I need phone!" He yelled and looked at the younger contemptuously as if he's the stupidest man alive.