꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 55꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 55:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Yoongi lie down on the bed, his back leaning against the back-support. He lifted his shirt, sparing a glance at Jimin, he shook his head in disbelief. Yoongi made an 'oh' sounds as he felt the cool liquid upon his skin on the stomach, Dr. Kim spread the lube before putting the transducer on Yoongi's stomach, and a dark image appeared on the screen of the computer.

Yoongi's eyebrows narrowed as he sees a single heartbeat on the screen. "That's your baby," Dr. Kim says, pointing at the image of a small round, Yoongi couldn't still believe on what his eyes are seeing- except to Jimin who is smiling like an idiot right now watching the screen.

"B-but how? I'm a guy, how could I possibly pregnant?" Yoongi asked confused, tilting his head to Dr. Kim. He doesn't know, his head hurt, he still couldn't process everything. Just how? A lot of question lingering inside his head, and all are 'how' 'how' 'how' and until now, he still hasn't receive an answer from them.

Dr. Kim smiled, "it's possible Yoongi,"

"You may one of the intersex people who reproduces,"

"Intersex is a general term used for a variety of situations in which a person is born with reproductive or sexual anatomy that doesn't fit the boxes of "female" or "male." Perspectively, intersex people- for example a man- a man has an organ that fill on the female category like a uterus- in which they can have an ability to reproduce. Like you Yoongi," Dr. Kim stated that totally discombobulated Yoongi's already tangled mind. "S-so, i-i'm an intersex?" Yoongi asked bewilderedly, "definitely,"

"Haven't your parents told you anything about this?" Dr. Kim asks making Yoongi look up to her, Yoongi's gaze drop on the floor, "no, but I will ask them."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Yoongi furiously and reluctantly opened the door to their house, "Yoongi!" Jimin called as he followed behind the male, Yoongi throw his bag to the couch and run his fingers through his hair in a stressful manner. "Ali, aren't you happy that we're having a baby? Yoongi, we will having a baby!" Jimin exclaimed that just made the situation even worst for him.

Yoongi closed his eyes tightly and turned around, "JIMIN, JUST SHUT UP!" He shouted madly making Jimin instantly shut his mouth, "this is fucking ridiculous and this is not something to be happy for. Jimin, I'm a man! And man being pregnant is an embarrassment!" He spat, pulling out his hair in irritation.

"So you're calling the result of your wish an embarrassment, Yoongi? So, you are calling ridiculous the fruit of your own pleasure? Yoongi?" Jimin said, making him shut up. Suddenly, Yoongi felt himself feeling guilty. His gaze fell on the ground, suddenly, he couldn't speak. His voice was caught up on his throat and he couldn't form a word, he couldn't find a right word that would perfectly express his thoughts through his tongue. It was there, in the tip of his tongue but he couldn't utter it.

"Yoongi, the child didn't wanted to be formed inside of you. It was your own wish to, and now that it's there you're calling it an embarrassment? You're the one who is embarrassing here, Yoongi. You asked for pleasure but couldn't also take responsibility to the result!" Jimin spats.

Yoongi's lips quivered, he looked up to Jimin, eyes glossy, "I'm sorry, I don't know. It's just- I was still confused about how it happens. That intersex stuff- I don't know anymore, Jimin. My mind were on mess," he finally let out all his thought and feeling. A tear finally find it's way out of his eyes and rolled down his cheek. His chest moved heavily with a short intake of breath.