꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 54꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 54:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Yoongi stared at his reflection in front of the mirror. He doesn't look so great — he look like he just got interpreted.

He hadn't gotten much sleep last night stressing over about the checkup today. He's been in a checkup before — actually he grown up in the hospital so there's really nothing to worry about — but why? He doesn't understand himself why he felt nervous about it — not like it's his first time. Perhaps, he is scared that he might have an illness and then the doctor will say that he only have months left to live — Urgh! He can't stop exaggerating.

"Ali, are you ready?" Jimin asked, walking in inside the room. Yoongi took a deep breath in to calm his quivering nerves a little, "yeah, I guess," he replied without looking at him.

Jimin smiles and walks over to him, he grabbed Yoongi's wrist, turning him around and made him look at him. The smile on Jimin's face grow bigger and brighter as he stared at Yoongi's face, cupping his face— he tuck small strands of hair behind his ear.

Yoongi only looks up to him, staring at his dark brown orbs that would quiver. "You look so pretty, so don't stress up now. Trust me, it will go smoothly and we will go home after." Jimin assured him and flashed him a sweet reassuring smile to cheer him up a little, Yoongi only stared at him.

Thirty seconds passed and they just looked into each other eyes deeply — until Yoongi decided to break the intense staring competition by looking away. He sighed, "okay, let's go." He said and walked away, grabbing his bag on the bed before walking out the room leaving Jimin behind still standing in front of the mirror. Jimin watched his back, he let out a deep sigh and followed Yoongi outside.

Yoongi stood beside Jimin wearing a boring expression on his face whilst he watch the male lock the door. After locking it, Jimin shoved the key into his pocket and turned around to his boyfriend who is  impatiently waiting for him, "let's go," he grabbed Yoongi's wrist and they make their way to the cab that were waiting for them.

Jimin opened the backseat door and Yoongi get in, he did the same and closed the door, and the taxi drove off.

Jimin glance to him to see him just looking outside the window, looking depress. Jimin took his hand making him look at him, "don't worry, it will be fine," Jimin reassured him and smiles, slightly squeezing his hand. Yoongi looked down to their hands, and then back to Jimin who is smiling sweetly at him. He rolled his eyes and looked back outside.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The taxi stopped in front of a big white building with a big dark black letters craved on it that says 'South Bermudes Hospital'.

"Sir, we're here," the driver spoke snapping them out of their own each thoughts. Yoongi and Jimin glance to each other before opening the car door and got out. Jimin gives the money to the driver before grabbing Yoongi's wrist pulling him with him inside the hospital.

They stopped at the counter, "excuse me," Jimin spoke, the nurse behind the counter looked up from her computer, "yes sir? What can I help?" She asked politely putting on a casual smile, "is Dr. Kim here?" He asks, "oh yes sir, she's in her office. Do you have an appointment?" She replied, Jimin glance to Yoongi who is standing next to him and just listening silently to their conversation — and then back to the nurse who is waiting patiently for his answer. He licked his lips before speaking, "oh yes, we have a checkup with her around 10:30 am." Jimin replied, "Mr. Park? Are you Mr. Park?" The nurse asks, Jimin nodded his head, "oh yeah, it's me," the nurse smiled at him, "just go to that room, sir, that one door standing there. She's been waiting for you," the nurse said politely, pointing at the door at the end of the hallway, "thank you," Jimin thanked her, he took Yoongi's hand and intertwined their fingers, and dragged him with him to the room where the nurse associated them.