꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 3꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

“Hyung, I'm sorry. I told you many times already that I'm so deeply sorry.” Taehyung whines, trying to get the older's attention as the said male just ignored him since earlier he arrived at school.

They're walking in the hallway and Taehyung is following behind Yoongi, apologizing over and over again. Yoongi stopped walking, which made Taehyung to stop as well.

He crosses his arms and turned to face the younger. “I can't believe you, Taehyung. You just left me with that person! What if he killed, huh? I'm so disappointed in you.” Yoongi spat at him, Taehyung looked down on the ground in shame. He can't directly look at Yoongi in the eyes due to the embarrassment. His hyung was right, he shouldn't have left him with Jimin.

“But hyung, he seems to look trustworthy so—” Yoongi cuts him off with his own words. “It's because he looks like an angel, it doesn't mean you should trust him already! Taehyung, in these days, people who have an angelic face are mostly the one who has bad intention to you. You can't just trust people like that so easily.” Taehyung pouted, he played with his fingers, feeling guilty. “Sorry.” He mumbled quietly, almost inaudible. “I thought you're—” A loud screaming emerge through the hallway, interrupting his sentence.

They tilted their heads to where the screaming is coming from to see a crowd of girls squealing. Yoongi's eyebrows furrowed, and then Jimin walks out of the crowd with a smirk on his face, with his two friends following behind his back. Yoongi can feel his blood boiled by the sight of him.

They made eye contact, Jimin is getting closer and closer to his direction. Jimin saw him glaring at him, but he only laughed inside his head. Yoongi thought he looks like a lion and Jimin should get scared of him already when in fact, he just totally looked like an angry kitten and this made Jimin chuckled.

‘A man who spit fire? You mean, a man who spit cum?’

He smirks and winks at him before passing him, with his crazy fans following behind him with tarpaulins. “Tsk, so arrogant!” He scoffed, he turned his back and abruptly make his way to his first class, not even waiting for his friend.

“Hey, hyung, wait up!”

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Yoongi furiously and reluctantly pushed the door opened. He made his way to his seat and bluntly sat down. “Why are you so mad, hyung?” Taehyung asked and sat down beside him. He tilted his head to the younger and sent him a death glare. “Shut up, Taehyung, I haven't forgiven you yet.” Yoongi said that made the younger instantly shut up.

The door opened and a laughing Jimin and his friends walked in. Yoongi turned his head to the door to see Jimin and his friends. Jimin stopped laughing as soon as his eyes caught the kitten boy, they made eye contact. Yoongi is the one who broke the eye contact by looking away. Jimin make his way to his seat a little far from Yoongi and just then, their professor walked in.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

The bell rang. “Class dismiss,” their professor announced, and the students started to individual exists the classroom. Yoongi started to packed his stuff in his bag. He picked up his bag and slung it to his shoulder, and walked out the room.

He hummed his favorite song under his breath. Waltzing down the hallway, he stopped at his locker.

“Hey kitten,” He turned his head to the side to see Jimin smiling like an idiot. “The name's Yoongi,” he simply replied and slammed his locker door closed.

“Hey!” Jimin called and ran after him.

“A~ You're being sassy again.” Yoongi ignored him and fastened his pace to get away from the pervert male, reason for Jimin to fastened his pace as well. “Why are you so mad? Are you having a period today?” Jimin asked, which only pissed the older off. “Do I look like a girl to you?” Yoongi asked sarcastically with an eye roll.

“Then why are you wearing panty?” Jimin stupidly asked again in purpose.

Yoongi can feel the rage churning in every edge of him, heat rushed up to his head. Invisible small coming out of his nose and ears. Yoongi turned to him, his face serious and cold, eyes burning glaring at the black-haired male. The look in his eyes sent shivers down Jimin's spine, he looks like he's gonna eat him. Damn, Yoongi looks scaring when he's mad.

“Hey, hey, c-calm down. Just kidding.” Jimin said nervously, holding up a peace sign. Yoongi rolled his eyes and turned his back.

“Can you please slow down?” Yoongi closed his eyes tightly and stopped, he turned around to face Jimin with a now completely done look in his face that warns a one more mess up words — and he can literally kill a person right there and then.

“Can you please stop following me?!” Jimin only looked at him like a lost puppy. He didn't know why Yoongi's blood was so hot on him when he's just being nice to him and want to be friends with him.

People are really cruel to a softhearted person like him.

“I just want to return to you, your panty. You forgot and left it in my condo.” Jimin hand him a plastic with his red lace panty. Yoongi's eyes widened, he can feel the blood start forming on his cheeks.

He looked down on the ground in embarrassed and took the plastic out of Jimin's hand. After that, Jimin left, leaving Yoongi still frozen in his spot, blushing like a mess.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌