꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 31꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

"Is it true, hyung? Is it really official?" Taehyung asked excitedly, almost lightly squealed.

They're walking in the hallway to their first class, and Yoongi told Taehyung about the thing between him and Jimin. That they're officially dating, which of course made the younger squealed in joy. He's been praying for it to happen, and it made him really happy knowing that his ship sailed. Also, he's elated for his hyung because finally, there will be someone to take care, protect, and love him.

Yoongi nodded his head enthusiastically, smile beaming on his face. "Yep," Taehyung's eyes widened and his mouth shaped an 'O' shape. He squeaked, "how did it happen? Hyung, tell me! Tell me!" He said whilst he shook Yoongi violently and briskly in excitement. Yoongi only chuckled at his cute behavior. "Okay, okay." He stopped shaking him and looked at him with a doe eyes, ready and interested to listen to the story.

"He went to the house to pick me up to our date. Actually, I didn't know that we will having a date since he mentioned nothing to me 'bout it. I was surprised when I saw him there talking with my dad." Yoongi told Taehyung, Taehyung nodded his head along his words, eyes wide opened adorably as he listen carefully to the older's story. "And then, he brought me into a beach and there, he confessed his feelings to me and asked me to be his boyfriend. At first, we fought because he's saying nonsense and just really disrespectful words at me, such as 'Yoongi, can I slap you with my dick?' 'Yoongi, can I put my shining purple-headed vein snake in your sweet little hole to serve as its cage? And fuck you in 68 speed while you suck my friend's dick.'" Yoongi said whilst he do an action while telling the story. Loud hilarious laugh escaped Taehyung's mouth after hearing it.

Yoongi let out a sigh and crosses his arms, and pursed his lips forward. "I was so mad so I didn't control myself and slapped him hard on the face." Yoongi added, "Oh shit, what did he do after you slapped him, hyung? Did he hold your each arms aggressively and pulled you into a tight kiss forcefully?" Yoongi tilted his head and gave him a look.

"Nah, there's nothing happened such as that." The wide smile on Taehyung's face dropped and was replaced with a disappointed look. "Then what?" A cheeky smile forms on Yoongi's lips.

"I walked out and he chased me." He said lovingly, thinking back the drama like scene happened between him and Jimin. "He is sorry. And then it turns out that all he said was scripted, Namjoon and Hoseok was there, and they brought the wrong script. And then, he confessed to me. Words that really came from his heart, and his tongue really mean it. He asked me to be his boyfriend, and I said yes." Yoongi ended the story with an exclaim.

"Wow~ that was... Freaking funny and romantic." Taehyung complimented, "I know right."

"Ali," Yoongi and Taehyung turned their heads to see Jimin standing at the locker, smiling all brightly and sweetly. The smile on Yoongi's lips grow bigger after seeing the man of his life. They walked over to him and stopped in front of him. Smile not leaving Yoongi's and Jimin's face as they starred into each other affectionately. Taehyung cleared his throat, snapping them both out of their trance. They simultaneously tilted their heads to the brown haired male. Taehyung put on the most fake smile ever, "wouldn't you guys melt under each other's eyes, yeah?" He said jokingly. Yoongi and Jimin let out an awkward laugh and glanced to each other, and then back to him.