꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 57꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 57:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

A 'spash' sound like a faucet rang through Yoongi's ears, sweet fragrance flew to the air as he baths with his newly bought 'Black Opium' perfume. A smile made its way to Yoongi's lips as he sniffed the awesome fragrance of a sweet coffee. Wow, the smell is really different when it's luxurious!

He closed the perfume and placed it back on the counter where he usually put it with his other beauty care products. He clapped his hands, ready to go. He grabbed his bag and walked out of the room.

He's going to meet up with his friends today at the cafe. He couldn't explain the happiness he was feelings in too much excitement to see them again. It's been a months since the last time he saw and hang out with them. He missed those bitches. He wonders what they look like now.

"ALI, I GOTTA GO NOW, GO MEET MY FRIENDS!" Yoongi yelled to Jimin, who's in the kitchen having a wine experiment. "OKAY, BE SAFE!" Jimin yelled back, Yoongi nodded his head and walks over to the door.

"I LOVE YOU!"

"I LOVE YOU TOO!" Yoongi yelled back and closed the door. He saw the cab already waiting for him at the drive way.

He opened the door and get inside, "Berry Milly Jelly cafe please," he said politely, the driver nodded his head, and turn on the engine, and drove off.

The cab stopped in front of a pink theme cafe, Yoongi hand the money to the driver, muttering a small 'thank you' before getting out and heading inside the cafe.

The familiar sound of a bell was heard as Yoongi pushed the door opened, he walked in, and looked around. He spotted his friends already waiting at their usual seats. They made eye contact, crazy devilish smile appeared on their faces right after seeing each other as if they're talking through their eyes.

Yoongi put his bag on his left arm and walks over to their direction, and sat down across from them. "Whoa! Whoa! The mother is here!" Jin exclaimed, (yep, they already knew about it. A gossiper miss nothing.)

Yoongi chuckled, "correction, soon to be mother." Yoongi corrected, Jin smiled and nodded his head, "okay, soon to be mother." He repeated and Yoongi nodded his head proudly.

"So, what's the news to you now bitch? Asides from, you will be soon to be mother." Jin asked, emphasizing the last sentence. "Well, nothing really special, asides from I'll be soon to be mother," Yoongi replied, repeating the same sentence and laughter escaped their mouths.

Yoongi stopped laughing, he cleared his throat and continue, "well, me and Jimin are doing great. We're livin' a nice life. He's still the same as usual, still sweet and romantic— tho sometimes he's getting really annoying and his face is irritating." Yoongi said, rolling his eyes at the last part. Jin and Taehyung looked at each other, and chuckled, "I know how you felt Yoongi, my pregnant sister is feeling the same way to her husband too." Jin giggled, Yoongi just sighed and crossed his arms, leaning back against his chair.

"By the way, what's your plan when your baby came out?" Taehyung jumped into their conversation, Yoongi slowly unfolded his arms, he puffed out his cheeks and his brows furrowed as he think, "I don't know yet, maybe raise him or her?" He said dumbly leaving the two loading.