꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 11꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

"Shella, is the chicken ready?" Mrs. Min asked her maid, Shella. The people in the kitchen were all busy preparing for the simple yet special dinner party as well as welcome party for the Park's family arrival.

The said maid smiled, "yes mom, everything is ready." She replied, and Mrs. Min looked at the big glass table to see an elegant and gourmet foods laying on top from the very top to the bottom end of the table.

She beams brightly, "good job, Shella." She smiled in return and bow. "Oh by the way, where's Yoongi? Is he ready?" She asks and looked over to the living room. "He's in his room ma'am, he's getting read-" she was interrupted by Yoongi entering inside the kitchen. The smile on Mrs. Min's face grew bigger after seeing his beautiful son in a suit. "Oh my boy, you look so gorgeous my son." Mrs. Min praises and pulled him into a hug. Yoongi giggled and pulled out from the hug, "thank you, mom."

"Where's your dad?" She asks, "dad? He's-" "hello everyone," they turned their heads to see Mr. Min walked in with Woozi and Yuna following behind him. "Honey," Mrs. Min walked over to him and gives him a kiss. Mr. Min backed away a little to have a perfect view of his treasure. "You look stunning my love. You're as beautiful as ever just like the first day I saw you." Mr. Park said lovingly, and looked at his wife from head to toe with eyes full of love and affection.

Yoongi, Woozi, and Yuna smiled, "Ayeeeiii~"

Mrs. Min hit his arm softly as a tint of scarlet creeps on her cheeks. Mr. Min chuckled and shifted his eyes to the pale gorgeous male standing beside his wife. "My princess, you're glowing like a diamond. You look heavenly, baby." Mr. Min praised and went to hug his son. "Thank you, dad."

"Dad, how about me?" Yuna jumped into their conversation. Mr. Min turned his head to her, she smiled and hold the edges of her dress and spun around like a princess in the Disney. Mr. Min only scrunched up his nose, teasing his youngest daughter. "Dad!" She whined, and laughter escaped their mouths.

"Just joking sweetie, you look so pretty my princess." She blushed and smiled shyly. She turned her head to Woozi and stuck her tongue out. Woozi furrowed his brow at her, and stuck his tongue out it return.

And just then, the doorbell was heard, meaning the Park's has arrived. "Oh, they're here." They made their way to the door, they opened the big door and greeted them gladly.

"Yoona," "Young-mi," the two lady exclaimed and hugged each other tightly. "Bro," tears started to built in Mr. Park's eyes, "bro!" And Mr. Min pulled him into a bone crashing hug. "Bro!!" "Bro!!"

Mrs. Min and Mrs. Park pulled out from the hug and watched their husbands contemptuously as they dramatically cried into each other's shoulder. Woozi bit his lip, holding back a laugh.

"I miss you bro," Mr. Min said whilst grabbing Mr. Park's butt, "I miss you too bro." Mr. Park said back and grabbed his ass as well.

(Girls are dramatic, but you seen boys meeting again after years of not seeing each other?)

Yoongi only smiled at the two. He moved his head, searching for Chanyeol, and his eyes landed at the red haired male standing in the back. Chanyeol saw him, and they made eye contact. Yoongi smiled brightly, showing his signature gummy smile and elatedly waved at him. Chanyeol smiled back toothless, and waved back.