꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 22꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Yoongi let out a deep sigh. He couldn't sleep. He stared at the ceiling and let out an another deep sigh, he can't stop thinking of Chanyeol. He can't get him out of his mind. He can't stop thinking of him. If how is he going to talk to him, if how is he going to approach him. He doesn't know. He doesn't know how.

He has to think, he has to make a plan of what and how. He threw his blanket to the side and got up of his bed, he walked over to his work table and sat down. He turned on the lump and took the pen and paper, and  started to think of a words to write.

'Dear Chanyeol,

Hey, how are you?'

Yoongi shook his head, "no, no, no, no, no, that's too awkward" he said to himself and crumpled the paper. He took another one and began to think again.

'Dear Chanyeol,

I know that i hurt your feelings, but please talk to me-'

Yoongi shook his head violently, he backed away. "No! No!" He crumpled the paper furiously and threw it at his desk, he watched the paper ball as it hop twice before it stopped at the edge of the table.

"Argh!!!" He groaned irritatedly and pulled his hair. He rested his elbow on his desk and stared at the wall. Sighing deeply has to think of something. Something that isn't awkward, formal or professional. Something that he really wants to say. Something that he totally genuinely want to say that come from the deepest bottom of his heart.

Yoongi blinked his eyes twice, he lets go of his hair and looked down to the blank paper again. His eyelids quivered, his eyes shook. He took the pen that was laying beside the paper and started to write.

'Dear Chanyeol,

It's me Yoongi, I know that if you see my name you may not want to read this further. But please, don't throw this, I ask you a favor to finish reading this. Please:(

Channie, I miss you. I know that I hurt your feelings, but staring at you from afar like we don't know each other hurts me. You are my one and only best best friend, and I don't wanna lose you. I couldn't stand it not talking to you, I couldn't afford losing a friend. We have been friends for 18 years, and i don't want our friendship to just go to nothing. Chanyeol please, talk to me and let me explain to you why. Meet me at the back of the university. I'll wait you there.'

____________________________________________________________

I am so sorry if this was so short:( this is just a filler chapter.