꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 24꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

The big mansion filled with colorful bright lights that lit the dark surroundings. Rich people gathered inside for the upcoming big party as a celebration of Chanyeol's 23th birthday.

Mrs. Park went to the garden where the birthday will be celebrate to see the maids and servers arranging the foods. She walked over to them. "Is everything ready?" The caterer smiled, "yes ma'am," he replied politely and bow as a sign of respect.

Mrs. Park smiled, "where's Tamina? Tamina?!" The beautiful young lady quickly ran to her upon hearing her name been called. "Yes ma'am?" She asked with a casual smile on her face. "Is everything ready? The flowers?" Mrs. Park asked worriedly, Tamina smiled and replied confidently, "yes ma'am, everything is ready. Everything is done." "That's good."

"Where's Mandy? Man-" Mrs. Park was interrupted- "YOUNG-MI!" She turned her head to see her friends with their husbands and their sons (which are Chanyeol's friends) walking towards her direction. "Eunji! Kyung-Mi! Myung-Hee!" She squealed and gladly greeted them in her arms.

They smiled as soon as they had pulled away from the hug. She glances to the three males standing behind their parents, Baekhyun, Kai, and Kyungsoo smiled. "Hi auntie," they said and went to hug Mrs. Park individually. "Happy birthday to Chanyeol, chingu." Eunji greeted with the widest and brightest smile beaming on her face. "Yeah, Happy birthday to my godchild." Mrs. Min beams, "thank you, thank you."

"Um... Auntie, where's Chanyeol?" Baekhyun jumped into their conversation. "oh, he is...." Mrs. Min started to looked around to find his missing son. Her eyes landed at the familiar red haired male sitting on the bench miles away from where they're standing. "There! There, he is." She said and pointed at Chanyeol's direction. The three men followed to where she's pointing at to see their friend. "Thank you auntie," they excused themselves and make their way to Chanyeol's direction.

"Hey man!" They exclaimed and jumped beside him. Chanyeol turned his head to look at his friends, but then — he looked back down to his phone.

Soon, they notice the sad face the younger is wearing. "Hey, what's with that look? It's your birthday, you must be happy." Kai said and the two nodded in agreement. Baekhyun wrapped his arm around his shoulder and shook him. "Yeah, it's your day bro, come on. Enjoy~" he cheered him up.

Chanyeol let out a soft sigh through his nose. "i
It's just— Yoongi… I am thinking if he'll come. After the thing happened, I don't think he's coming." Chanyeol told them.

They looked at each other, and their expression become serious. "Chan, of course he'll come. Yoongi is your best friend, he will never miss a special day of your life." Kyungsoo tried to reassure him, Chanyeol tilted his head to him and put on a small smile.

"I hope too."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Yoongi, are you sure you are not coming?" Mrs. Min asked for a 10th time already, sadness were visible in her voice. Yoongi shook his head, "no mom, I-I'll just stay here. Just greet Chanyeol a happy birthday for me."

Mrs. Min sighed sadly. "Okay, we will going now." Yoongi nodded his head, "bye."

"Bye."

Mrs. Min smiled before walking out of his room.

Yoongi pulled his kness closed to his chest, and hugged it. He doesn't want to come at the party. Because — what's for? He will just ruin Chanyeol's night if he will see him.