꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 56꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 56:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

-Saturday Morning-

The sun shines brightly outside, birds singing lovingly, leaves dancing smoothly along the wind. The big room filled with a comfortable silence, Yoongi sat on his bed comfortably reading a book Jimin bought him yesterday.

Meanwhile, in the living room, Jimin there sitting on the couch watching Anime. The two were so lost in their each world.

After a 4 hours of reading, Yoongi finally finished the book he was reading. He closed the book and put it down on the nightstand, he moaned as he stretched his arms. He let out a deep sigh and looked around, 'I'm  hungry' he pouted at his own thought.

He removed the blanket and make his way out of the room to the living room. Once his feet hit the floor to the first floor, he saw Jimin on the couch so focus on what he's watching. He walks over to his direction and lie down on Jimin's lap, Jimin felt someone lie down next to him and a weight on his lap, he placed his hand around Yoongi while his eyes still glued at the screen.

Yoongi's brows furrowed as he watch the anime Jimin is watching. 'Dragon Ball'. To be honest, without hiding any thoughts and hint of plastic, it's ugly, pretty boring. It's all action scenes, and he doesn't like action, he's not a fan of it.

Suddenly, Yoongi remembered why he's here. "Ali," Yoongi spoke, grabbing Jimin's hand using his left hand, Jimin hummed in response and rubbed his thumb upon Yoongi's hand, "I'm hungry," he added. Jimin finally remove his eyes off the screen and looked down to the baby like man laying on his lap, "what do you want to eat? I'll cook for you," Jimin asked, "no, I don't want to eat here. I want to eat in a restaurant. Do you know that new famous restaurant, Minie? I want to go there." Yoongi said cutely, his lips kinda pursing forward as he spoke making Jimin coo at his adorableness. "Okay, I'll just go change and then we'll leave." Jimin replied, "yay!" Yoongi moved his head away Jimin's lap so Jimin could stand up, and Jimin went to their room to change.

Yoongi scrolled down on through his Instagram whilst he wait for Jimin patiently. Eventually, after some minutes, he heard footsteps coming to his direction. "I'm ready, let's go," Yoongi looked up from his phone to see his hot boyfriend now standing in front of him.

Jimin's outfit:

Yoongi's outfit:

Yoongi's outfit: