꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 38꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

"It looks so ugly," Seokjin complains as he looked at his face in his small mirror, and tried to cover the small pimple on his chin. Taehyung and Yoongi just watched him silently, they're in the cafeteria. In was lunch time and they're done eating, now they're only waiting for the bell to ring.

"It's not that bad," Yoongi assured him, Taehyung nodded his head in agreement, "yeah, it's just a small pimple and it doesn't decrease your beauty." Taehyung added.

"Hell yeah, it does. Look, it's so ugly." Jin spat irritatedly, looking at them and rolled his eyes before turning back to what he's doing.

"By the way, how's your weekend went, Yoongi?" Jin asked, putting down the powder he was holding. Yoongi sighed sadly, "it was terrible, awful. But luckily, Jimin is there and saved the weekend."

"Why? What happened?" Jin asked worriedly, Yoongi let out an another heavy sigh and rolled his eyes. "Mom and dad went to a business trip, Woozi is gone to a school trip, and Yuna is staying in her friend's house for a girl's business. I'm left alone in the boring house."

"Oh, isn't that actually good?" Seokjin asked, and Taehyung nodded in agreement. Yoongi looked at them confused, "how's that good? I'm home alone." Seokjin and Taehyung exchanges look, and laughter escaped their mouth causing Yoongi to be more confused. "Dummy, you should be happy that they're all gone. You can do whatever you want!"

"What do you mean?" Yoongi asked, their jaws dropped and they physically face palmed themselves, shaking their heads in disappointment.

"What? I don't get it," Yoongi said, waiting for them to explain. Really, he doesn't get what they're trying to say. His mind was floating right now, and his head feels all fuzzy.

Seokjin sighed, "what I mean is, you can do whatever you want without getting scold. You can enjoy the weeks without them, take it as an opportunity to do stuff you cannot do when they're around. Like going to parties, go home late." Seokjin explained to him, Yoongi looked down to the table, his forehead kneaded as he tried to process everything Jin's said.

His eyes widened as he come to realization, "wait, are you teaching me how to be a bad son?!" Yoongi said shocked, almost yelling.

"Calm down bitch, it's not like that. Our parents says, 'enjoy your teenage' and that's just what we will do. Enjoying your life is not being "bad son" sometimes." Seokjin explained clearly, Yoongi's shoulder relaxed and he let out a relief sigh. "Oh, that's good."

"So, since you said that I should enjoy the weeks while my parents are gone- why don't we go shopping later?!" Yoongi exclaimed excitedly, smile beaming on his face, eyes glimmered. "How about that?" He looked at his two friend's, waiting for them to say 'yes'.

Seokjin and Taehyung scratched their nape awkwardly, "um... Yoongi... Actually I can't right now. My grandparents will come over and I need to go home early. You know, they only visit once in a year and I can't miss it. I miss them, you know. I'm sorry," Seokjin refused, and looked at the younger apologetically.

The smile on Yoongi's face dropped, he put on a force smile, and nodded his head in understanding. "It's okay. How about you Tae?" He turned his head to the younger who's just looked at him nervously. "I'm sorry hyung- but I can't come too. I have to go somewhere really important. I'm sorry." Taehyung replied. Yoongi's shoulder slumped, he slowly rested his head on his hand that was placed on the table. He pouted.