꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 42꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

"Woozi, can you help me put this into the box!" Yoongi yelled, poking his head at the door. "Coming hyung!" Woozi yelled back and later on, he heard heavy footsteps coming and Woozi walked in his room.

"Where hyung?" He asked, licking the cheese powder on his index finger. "That one, put it here. Thank you," Yoongi replied, and pointed at his TV. Woozi nodded his head, and put down the chip he was holding, he walked towards the six inches TV, and picked it up carefully with the help of their boy- and put it inside of the van. "Careful, careful." Yoongi uttered whilst he watched them carry the flat screen TV.

"Yoongi! Your man is here!" Mrs. Min yelled from downstairs, a gummy smile made its way to Yoongi's lips as he hurriedly ran downstairs. He saw Jimin talking with his mom, "Ali!" He squaled and ran towards them. Jimin turned his head and a smile appeared on his face after seeing the man of his life. "Ali,"

"Oh, just exactly I'm done packing my stuff. So,,, let's go?" Yoongi asked whilst he smiles brightly. Jimin smiled back, "let's go."

He walked over to the big boxes with Yoongi's stuff inside, and helps the boys and Woozi bring the boxes to the van.

After a fifth time of going back and forth, they had put all the boxes inside and closed the trunk. Jimin brushes his hands together and the dust showered in the air, he turned around and was met with Yoongi standing and smiling at him sweetly. He couldn't also stop the smile to form on his lips as he watched the lights glimmered in Yoongi's eyes. "It's happening," Tears of joy willing up in his eyes, Jimin chuckled, "yeah, it's happening. We're moving on our new house now."

"Am I not dreaming?" Yoongi asked adorably causing Jimin to chuckle, "no, you're not dreaming." Jimin replied and flung his arm on Yoongi's shoulder, and they make their way towards Yoongi's family who are standing at the gate watching the two with a tears in their eyes, except Woozi who is smiling sinisterly and victoriously after knowing that Yoongi is moving out of the house. After a long wait, it's finally happening!

WHAHAHAHA!

"Baby," Mrs. Min whimpered and went to hug her son. Yoongi smiled and returned the hug. "We will miss you, honey." Mrs. Min sniffed, wiping off her tears. "Don't worry mom, I will still visit you here and dad." Yoongi assured him, they pulled out of the hug and Mrs. Min wiped her tears. "You promise me?"

"I promise." Yoongi swore and he was once again pulled into a hug, this time shorter than the first.

"Yay! I can now have your room, bleh!" Woozi exclaimed and stuck his tongue out. Yoongi let out a small laugh, "yeah, yeah whatever."

Yuna's eyes widened after hearing what Woozi said, her eyes darkened, she clenched her jaw. "What?! I thought it's mine. Mom!" She whined, glaring at his brother.

The five people only laughed at her. "It's mine pig!" Woozi taunted and stuck his tongue out at her reason for Yuna's blood to boiled even more. "No fair! Your room is already big. Yoongi hyung's room is mine." She defended, her eyes burning on his brother's figure- but Woozi only made faces mocking her more.

"Aish, that's enough you two. Don't touch your brother's room. He may come back here any time." Mrs. Min chided.

She turned her head back to Yoongi who's enjoying watching his siblings fight. "Yoongi, remember what I said, okay? Don't forget to visit us sometime." Mrs. Min uttered and Yoongi nodded his head, "noted mom."