꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 37꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

"Is everything ready, honey?!" Mrs. Min yelled whilst she walked down the stairs carrying a big luggage. "Yes, darling!" Mr. Min yelled back walking out the kitchen, fixing the sleeve of his suit. He looked up to see her wife struggling with the luggage- a smile forms on his lips- "let me help you, babe." Mr. Min offered which Mrs. Min gladly accepted, and muttered a small 'thank you'.

Their other two children raced into the living room with their own luggages and bags, laughing ecstatically. "Are you two, ready?" They nodded their heads enthusiastically, giggling. "Nothing left?" Mrs. Min made sure, they shook their heads confidentially. "All right," Yoongi watched his family from upstairs, holding unto the rel tightly. Shaking his head, he rolled his eyes and get down the stairs sluggishly.

Yoongi only stood behind them, crossing his arms and watched them silently discussing about their businesses, and his mom giving his siblings a rules and whatever. "All right, if everything is ready- then let's go now. I don't wanna be late." Mrs. Min uttered and they make their way to the door with their each bags. Yoongi followed them from behind.

They stopped in front of their cars, "Yuna, Woozi, remember what I said, okay?" Mrs. Min cautioned, "Woozi, when you arrive there- text me so I can know that you're safe. Got it?" Woozi nodded his head and mumbled a 'yes mom.' "And oh-" Mrs. Min turned her head to her eldest son who's just watching them silently all the time.

Mrs. Min cooed, "oh, baby... We'll be back after a weeks. Take care of yourself, okay?" Yoongi scoffed and nodded his head impassively. "I love you honey," Mrs. Min said and went to hug him but Yoongi refused to return the hug and just keep his arms folded.

He's still upset being left behind. "Yeah, sure you do." Yoongi said coldly and sarcastically. Mrs. Min quickly pulled out from the hug and looked at him shocked, "hey, don't tell me you're still mad about us leaving you alone in this house? Yoongi, we've talked about this already, didn't we?" Mrs. Min said sternly, Yoongi just kept his eyes at the distance.

Mrs. Min sighed, she took his hands and rubbed her thumbs upon them gently, making Yoongi looked at her. "Don't be upset now, sweetie. You're grown up man now, I know you can live by yourself now- and besides, it's only for 2 weeks. We'll be back quickly." Mrs. Min assured him, Yoongi scoffed and took his hands away from her. "Really mom? You said you love me but- you can stand leaving your son all alone in this big mansion? All by himself? What if an introvert invaded our house and rape me- and maybe killed me?" Yoongi whined, Mrs. Min scratched the side of her head and rolled her eyes at his dramatic son.

"Oh come on Yoongi, stop being dramatic. We'll be gone for only two weeks. Two. Weeks. And how old are you? Twenty-three. You're not a child now and you can take care of yourself now. Now, stop whining." Mrs. Min shot, causing Yoongi to whine even more. "Why do you a have to leave all together? Is this plan or what? I knew it, this is all-" Yoongi was cut off by Mrs. Min pecking his cheek. "We gotta go now, bye." She said in rush and they all get in their cars, and drove off leaving Yoongi standing outside their house dumbfounded.

He watches them left in disbelief. "Seriously? Tsk!" He rolled his eyes and walked inside the house, slamming the door. He really have to temporarily live alone in this boring mansion. Great.

He prayed that he survive this weeks all by himself without dying from boredom. Or not getting eaten by the monster living in their basement.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───