꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 33꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

"Ali, wait up!" Jimin yelled whilst he chase the male. Yoongi ignored his calls and fastened his pace. He's panting loudly, invisible dark smoke of anger coming out of his nose, brows furrowed. Extremely furious.

The disrespect, he'll never forgive it.

"Ali, I said... Wait up..." Jimin grabbed his wrist harshly, making him stop. "WHAT!" He shouted furiously, facing back the younger.

Jimin flinched at the sudden raise of voice. Yoongi looking all red in madness, eyes darkened, he could have explode at any second. And Jimin took this as a sign of warning for a storm that will be coming to his way. Jimin suddenly felt so small, whenever Yoongi is mad he always had to lower himself for the sake of their relationship.

Jimin is not a type of person that will just lowered himself and understand people, when someone is mad and is raising their voice at him- which is the thing he really doesn't like the most- it will always be the end of the world. But at this moment, if Jimin do the same, he knew to himself that it wouldn't make the situation better. And plus, there's nothing for him to be mad of. He understand Yoongi, Hoseok just disrespect him in front of him.

"Ali, calm down. You know that Hoseok is just joking, right?" Jimin said as soft as he could, trying to calm down the male who is literally exploding in anger right in front of him.

But this did not make the situation any better as Yoongi felt the heat rose up and down to his body. "DON'T FUCKING TELL ME TO CALM DOWN, JIMIN! YOUR FRIEND JUST LITERALLY DISRESPECT ME FACE TO FACE!" He bursted out, making Jimin instantly shut his mouth.

The average of disrespect is too much. No one would like it hearing his boyfriend and his friends talking about chics, and talking about how are they going to ruin their future in seriously in front of him/her. So that's just really how Yoongi was mad about it.

"And if for you he's just joking, well to me he's not! He's eyes were tellin' and literally screamin' 'serious'. You see how he did it in front of you, Jimin. And you didn't even do anything about it." Yoongi argued, furiously screamed. Jimin couldn't form a word, his eyes couldn't even look straight to Yoongi's eyes in shame. His voice was caught up to his throat, his tongue feels as if it was rolled back. "I bet, you like it." Yoongi said in a deep cold tone.

Jimin's eyes widened, "hey, there's no such thing like that!" He defended, almost yelling making Yoongi raised his brow at him at how defensive he were.

"Don't come to that party." Yoongi ventured that alerted Jimin, and his eyes went wider. He opened his mouth to speak, but no words come out but all air. He was stop by the look in Yoongi's eyes, making him backed away.

"A-ali," Jimin stuttered, slowly reaching for Yoongi's arms with a shaky hands. He held Yoongi's both arms gently, making him fully face him and gain his attention. Yoongi looked at him expressionless, still keeping the dark look in his eyes that sent electricity to Jimin's body.

Jimin gulped nervously, "y-you know that this is an important day of my friend, don't you? Ali, I cannot be absent. He'll be mad at me." Jimin reasoned with a pleading voice, more than begging for his life.

Yoongi rose his brow at him more, "you care about your friend? Or you care about the chics there?" Yoongi asked coldly, Jimin violently shook his head. "No, no. I-i'm not part of their plan, I promise-" Jimin stopped and gulped the lump inside his throat. He shook his head again, "I promise, I will never laid eyes on any girls there. Ali, please just let me come to the party. Please...." Jimin begged desperately.

Yoongi crosses his arms, "no. When I said no, no." He simply replied and looked away.

"Ali, please... Don't you trust me? I-if you want, you can come with me. Keep your eyes on me, watch my every move. Promise, I wouldn't mind. Just let me come to that party, Ali, I can't miss it." Yoongi tilted his head to him, he can hear the desperate and concern in Jimin's voice. He took a deep breath in, "please..." Jimin supplicated, doing a puppy eyes.

Party is a vital thing for Jimin, he can't live without it. It's like as if his life depends on it already. It's his only happiness, except Yoongi of course.

Jimin moved closer to him, fillin' the space between them until their chest brushes to each other. He looked down to the shorter, caressing his cheeks and tucking small strands of hair behind his ear. He stared at Yoongi's dark brown orbs that were staring back at him. "Yoongi, guy's need to live too." Jimin whined.

"Please... Don't you trust me?" Jimin asked, now becoming serious. Yoongi suddenly felt a pang of guilt churning inside his stomach after hearing Jimin's question. Yeah, he's right.

Don't he trust him?

Yoongi let out a deep sigh and looked away, starting to feel guilty. He must have be overreacted too much. But we cannot blame him tho, precisely after hearing what Hoseok had said made him worried and freak out inside his head. Too scared that Jimin will cheat on him and find someone better than him, especially by how Hoseok describe the chics, he knew that they can be better than him.

"Fine, you can go to the party." He finally gave in. A smile slowly made its way to Jimin's lips. "Really?" He exclaimed, excitement were evident in his voice. "Yeah," Yoongi replied weakly, almost inaudible. "Yay! Thank you, Ali." Jimin said happily and pulled Yoongi's tiny body into a tight hug.

Yoongi looked up to him. "I love you," Jimin said sweetly and pecked his nose. A small smile appeared on Yoongi's face, "I love you too." He whispered.

"I'll pick you up in your house later, okay? You have to come with me if that will make you feel better." Yoongi smiled at how understanding Jimin is. Jimin has a big respect to this relationship, he can see it. And he can also tell that Jimin is really taking a good care to this relationship, and being careful to it.

"Okay...." Yoongi replied and shot him a now genuine smile. Jimin returned the smile and pecked his forehead before pulling out of the hug.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌