꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 30꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

After a half a day of them in the beach, they had finally decided to go home as it were also starting to get dark. So right now, Jimin and Yoongi is inside their car. Namjoon and Hoseok has left first earlier.

Yoongi buckled his seatbelt, he can feel eyes on him. He tilted his head to see Jimin looking at him fondly. "What?" He asked and let out a light giggle. Jimin shook his head, "nothing, I just can't still believe that you're mine now. I hope this isn't a dream." Jimin replied, tears starts building in his eyes. Yoongi smiled and cupped his face, "Ali, it's real." Yoongi took Jimin's hand and placed it on his cheek. "See? It's not a dream. I'm yours now." Yoongi said and bopped their noses together. He giggled and back away. "Let's go now, we still have to tell my parents about us."

Upon hearing it, the smile on Jimin's face started dropping as he started to become nervous. What if Yoongi's parent's disagree with their relationship? What if they won't like him to be their son's boyfriend because he's not rich like them? Because he's not in their level? What if—

Jimin's cynicism thoughts was cut off. "Jimin, are you okay?" Yoongi asked, snapping him out of his little anxiety world. "H-huh?" Jimin asked dumbly, Yoongi rose his brow at him. "Y-yeah, o-of course." He laughed awkwardly.

"Let's go now." He said, and turned on the engine, and drove off.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Jimin stopped the car in front of Yoongi's house. He got out of the car, and went to the passenger seat, and opened the door for Yoongi. "Thank you." Yoongi muttered and take his hand.

"Let's go." He was about to walk inside their house but was stop when he notice that Jimin isn't moving. He turned his head to him to see him becoming pale. "Hey, don't tell me you're nervous." Yoongi spoke, holding back a laugh. Jimin looked at him, he gulped. "Aish, you have met my parent's earlier already, right? Why are you still nervous? Come on..." Yoongi said and grabbed his wrist, pulling him with him inside the house without even waiting for the black haired male to reply.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Hi mom, dad!" Yoongi greeted happily as soon as they entered the living room. His mom and dad turned their heads towards his direction to see him smiling widely and seems so cheerfully. "Hello sweetie, you seems so happy today. Mind sharing to me why?" Mrs. Min asked, smiling all sweetly.

They moved their heads a little to see Jimin awkwardly standing behind Yoongi, and then they shifted their eyes to their hands. The old married couple looked at each other, a smirk made it's way to their faces, already knowing the reason why.

"Hi Jimin,"

"Hello Mrs. Min, Mr. Min." Jimin replied back jittering. "Sit down." Mr. Park uttered and Yoongi instantly pulled Jimin to sit beside him on the couch. "Um... Mom," Yoongi glances to Jimin, his grip on Jimin's hand tightened. "Jimin and I have something important to tell you." Yoongi announces. Mrs. Min and Mr. Park spare a glance to each other before looking at the two teenagers sitting in front of them. They nodded their heads, motion for him to continue.