꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 32꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

"What is this?!" Yoongi whined, Jimin only chuckled at him. He pouted, brows furrowed as he think deeply. They're in the library, playing hangman, and he only have one chance left and he'll loss. He had never correct any single letter, and it's driving him crazy. He was too competitive to let himself be the loser.

The word he was trying to guess was,

_ _ r _ s _ _ _ t h _ _ u _

Yoongi sighed and write down letter A beside the R. He looked at Jimin grimly, completely done. Jimin shook his head, "wrong." Yoongi let out a deep sigh and rolled his eyes. "You loss~" Jimin teases and a light mocking laugh escaped his mouth, making the latter even more pissed off as he already is. "What is this word?" Yoongi asked, anger is evident in his voice. Wow, he never felt this stupid before.

"It's Chrysanthemum." Jimin replied confidently, feeling all genius. "Oh," "it's okay Ali," Jimin tried to cheer him up, wrapping his arm around Yoongi's shoulder and shaking him lightly. "You know that you're still the winner, right? In my heart..." Jimin said and winked at him. Yoongi slowly tilted his head to see Jimin smiling at him teasingly, raising his brows. He can feel his cheeks heated up as he quickly looked away.

"Ayeeeiii..." Jimin teases more, making him redder. "Stop frowning now, Ali. It does not suit you." Jimin muttered, he placed his hand under Yoongi's chin and tilted his head, making him look at him. "You look so pretty, Ali." Jimin said, brushing the hair off that was falling unto Yoongi's eyes, and tucking small strands of hair behind his ear. "....but you will be prettier if you smile. Let me see that beautiful smile, come on." He added. Yoongi couldn't stop the smile to form on his lips as he started to become shy, and this gives Jimin more confidence to tease him more.

"Let me see that smile. Let me see, let me see." Yoongi rolled his eyes, "yeah, yeah.." He finally gave in and shot Jimin his infamous gummy smile. Jimin backed away a little and held his chest dramatically as if he was shot. "I just died...." He acted, and Yoongi let out a light chuckle at his silliness. "See? You look prettier when you smile..." "I know, I know. Shut up."

"JIMIN!!!" The three men yelled in unison, Jimin and Yoongi turned their heads to see Hoseok, Namjoon, and Jungkook running towards their direction. And they stop beside them, panting heavily. "Jimin, we have something to tell you!" They said ecstatically, almost yelling in excitement.

They heard someone tattled, they turned their heads and it was the librarian, glaring at them. They signed her a peace sign, and she turned her attention back to what she was doing.

"So... What is it?" Jimin asked, Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jungkook turned back to him, remembering that they have some news to report. "Are you coming to the party?" Hoseok asked as soon as he caught his breathe. Jimin narrowed his brows, he glanced at Yoongi who only silent the whole time, and then looked back to his friends.

"Party? What party?" He asked confused, the three looked at him contemptuously. Jimin being outdated about parties is so unlikely to happen. "Party, in Junghoon's house later. It's his birthday and he'll held a party in his house later, and all the students were invited." Jungkook stated, cannot hide the excitement in his voice as he say those words.

"You cannot be absent Jim.... He's hoping you to come in his birthday, and you can't miss the special day of his life. You know what will happen if you did." Namjoon cautioned.

"Yeah, and you can't also miss the chics there. There will be a lot of hot chics later!" Hoseok squealed, and the three men went silent.

"Curvy waist, big boobs, fat booty. Yeah~ RIP that pussy eyy!" Hoseok exclaimed, and started thrusting his lower part as if he's fucking someone in standing position.

But soon, he stopped as he noticed that everyone seems quite, and are just watching him uncomfortably. He looked at his friends to see a 'Stop' look in their eyes, and Jimin shooting him a death glare.

Bitch, he just said it in front of Jimin's boyfriend.

He glanced to Yoongi who's sitting beside Jimin, glaring at the table. Shit, he didn't notice him there in no time. "S-sorry Yoongs," Yoongi turned his head to him. Chills sent down Hoseok's spine after seeing the cold like an ice and darker than his soul look on Yoongi's face, Yoongi's eyes digging on his skin.

"I-it's not w-what you t-think- i-it's-" he couldn't talk properly by he was distracted of the dark aura Yoongi is wearing on his face. "It's okay," Yoongi simply replied, and abruptly stood up of his seat, and walked out of the library, leaving the four men there in silence.

They turned their heads to Hoseok, Hoseok's eyes widened couldn't form a word. Jimin rubbed the side of his head, "aish, so stupid man!" He groaned and stood up of his seat, and went to chase Yoongi.

Hoseok looked to his friends to see them still looking at him like telling him to do something. "What?" He asked them confused, they crosses their arms and turned to him to fully face him, still glaring at him. "Sorry?" They shook their heads and turned their back, and started to walked out of the library individually leaving him inside alone.

"Hey, I said I'm sorry!" He yelled but they did not bother to look back.

"Sorry..." He whispered to himself, feeling all the guilt starts churning inside him.

'Damn it!'

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌