꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 34꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Chanyeol hummed a song confidently as he looked at his handsome reflection on the mirror, styling his now black gelled hair. "Aye! I'm so handsome." He praises to himself and winked, doing some poses in front of the mirror.

Suddenly, the door reluctantly burst opened, and the three men rushed inside in panic. "Chanyeol!"  Baekhyun yelled, almost freaking out. Chanyeol slowly turned around, he raised his brow at them whilst he fix his ribbon.

"Don't you know how to-" he was interrupted by Baekhyun screamed in a high pitch, "You need to see this!!" He flinched and winced in pain in his ears by how loud Baekhyun's voice was. He rubbed his ear and shot him a contemptuous look. "Can you please -" he was once again interrupted by Baekhyun. "We got a big problem!!!" He screamed in panic, almost shitting in his pants.

"Yeah yeah, what is it?" He asked impatiently, already wanting to go to the party and finish this already. Baekhyun hand him his phone with a video playing on it.

"A 36 years old man come to the police station introducing himself as Kwang Ga-e. The man told the police about the day when the Nuixquinta building was burned that he had saw a group of guys wearing black hoodie and mask walked inside the building carrying a gallon of gas. Scared, the man had decided to just kept silent about what he had saw. But also because of guiltiness, he had finally decided to speak up. Let's hear his statement."

Kwang Ga-e, 36, witness of the burning of the building:
"I was heading back to my condo from the club, when suddenly, I saw three men got out of a black car like 6.06 ft tall, wearing a black hoodie and a mask. And for some reason that I was scared, I hid behind a wall and just watched them silently. They took out a gallon of what I'm sure was gas from the trunk of their car, and they ran inside the building. Out of curiosity, I followed them inside. And there, I saw them splattered the gas on the hallway. A guy whom I assumed was the leader, took out a lighter from his pocket. He whispered incoherent words that I can't cleared due to that I'm far from where they are standing. And then he dropped the lighter that become the cause of fire."

The reporter nodded her head after the statement was finish, and said, "This is Kim Jong-he, reporting."

And the video ended.

Chanyeol's eyes darkened as his grip unto the phone tightened. He shook his head, clenching his jaw. "NO IT CAN'T BE!" He shouted furiously and threw the phone across the room, and it hit the wall making a loud bang before it fell on the ground now broken, leaving the three speechless.

"Oh no, my phone." Baekhyun mumbled through his teeth, watching his now shattered phone sadly laying on the ground.

"It can't be! It can't be!" He growled followed by his fist meeting the wall. "No. You need to clean this mess." Chanyeol demaded, now glaring at the three.

His eyes digging unto Baek, which made the said male open his mouth but no voice came out. He pointed at himself, "m-me?" He asked nervously.

Chanyeol fixed his posture. "Call Luhan and Tao. Tell them to find this guy, and clean him up." He ordered, "I don't wanna stress out with this shit. I want to chill as of now." He muttered before walking out of the room, leaving the three men inside the room, dumbfounded.