꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 6꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Yoongi pushed the door to the café opened, and a familiar ting sound of a bell chimed. He closed his umbrella and walked inside. He walks to the counter and Mark greeted him with his usual infamous gummy smile.

“Same as usual?” Yoongi nodded his head, “yes please,” he replied with a tired voice.

Mark took a cup and started to make his Caramel Macchiato. Yoongi let out a deep sigh and put the money on the counter, that catches the older's attention. “You okay? What's wrong?” He asked whilst he hands him his cup of coffee, Yoongi took it and let out another deep sigh. He shook his head, “nothing.”

“Are you sure? You seem to look depress.” Mark said with an obvious concern in his voice, “yeah, I'm certainly fine. I'll— I'll go now.” Yoongi reassured him and point his hand to a seat, gesturing for the male that he want to sit. Mark is still not convince—  but nodded anyway.

Yoongi make his way to the very back seat near the window. He put his coffee down on the table and sat down on the couch.

He leaned his back unto the backrest and stared out the window. It's 5:03 am, the surroundings were dark, only the lights from lamppost and shops is the only thing that provide light. The sky is painted with gray with a mixed smash of blue, the surroundings were quiet. Yoongi let out a soft sigh, he hugs himself as he watches the rain poured and listen to its calming light, rhythmic, and tapping sound.

Yoongi woke up early since he can't sleep (well, not woke up since he didn't really sleep). Honestly he just left the house stealthily since his parents and siblings are still sleeping.

He usually goes to a café in early in the morning if he doesn't feel well or something is bothering him. He will come here early since he knew that there's no much people in this time, and to relax and sip through his hot coffee. He took out his earphone from his pocket and inserted it in his phone, and in his ears. He went to his music app, and scrolled through many songs. Once he had already chosen a song to play, he placed his phone on his stomach and closes his eyes.

He was traumatized about what Jimin did to him the last day. After he left the apartment, he received calls from Taehyung, but he refused to answer as he is not in the mood to talk to him that time. And until now, he still hasn't replied to any texts from the younger.

The bell rang, means someone walked in — but Yoongi didn't bother to look at the person and just stayed had his eye closed.

Jimin removed his hoodie and walks inside the café, he looked around, and his eyes landed at the familiar kitten guy sitting alone in the very end of the room.

He walks over to the counter, “one expresso please,” he ordered without looking at the cashier as he just continued to stare at the blonde-haired boy. “Here's your order sir,” he turned his head to the cashier and hand him the money before taking the cup of coffee. He muttered a small ‘thank you’ before making his way to Yoongi's direction.

Honestly, he doesn't know how to talk to him or how to apologize because he's sure that the latter is mad at him. He took a deep breath in, he held it for seven seconds before releasing it to cheer himself up.

Yoongi felt someone sat beside him, he opened his eyes and tilted his head to the side. He took out his earphones from his ears and his expression suddenly changed as soon as he saw the orange-haired male.