꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 15꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

"Hyung!"

Namjoon and Hoseok watched the younger as he cries dramatically.

They're in the squatter area, drinking beer outside the apartment. Jimin has been crying his eyes out since earlier, complaining and ranting about that Chanyeol guy. Such as: he is handsome, he is rich, famous, and he has Yoongi. Yoongi that supposed to be his.

"He thinks he is handsome!" Jimin screamed furiously, face red and tears streaming down his face. He gripped onto the bottle of his beer tightly, but then, his gripped loosen up and his lips quivered.

"Hyung!!! He's handsome and rich!" He cried out, ugly sobs escaped his mouth whilst he banged his head on the table multiple times.

He sniffed and looked up, "me," he spoke, looking at each faces of his hyungs. He sniffed and gulped the lump in his throat, "I'm just handsome! What can i do?!" He whined and started kicking in the air.

Namjoon and Hoseok only looked at each other as if they were having conversation through their eyes, and they slowly shook their heads. They looked back to the still crying male, muttering incoherent words they cannot clear out.

"I love Yoongi," he mumbles, "I love Yoongi, hyung!" He cried out, "i- I love Yoon-" and his head fell on the table with a loud thud.

Namjoon and Hoseok eyes widened, "get him! Get him!" Namjoon panicked and they quickly stood up from their seats, and ran to Jimin's side.

It was so loud, it surely does hurt.

Hoseok lifted his head to see a blood on his forehead, he clicked his tongue and shook his head. "He is dead. No chance, he is dead." Hoseok said and Namjoon quickly went to see Jimin. He nodded his head in agreement, "yeah, he is dead."

"Shall we ready the funeral?"

"What funeral are you talking about? Let's just throw his body in the bridge."

"Right."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Jimin snapped his eyes opened as a cold water was suddenly poured to his face. He jerks up and coughs violently.

"What the fuck!" He cursed and turned his head to the side to see Namjoon and Hoseok there, looking at him, arms folded, brows rose.

"Get ready," Hoseok demanded and throw a clothes at his face.

He looked at the clothes and check it. A denim shirt and skinny jeans. He looked at Namjoon and Hoseok with furrowed eyebrows, he scoffed and lie back down.

He was about to close his eyes again, but Hoseok abruptly pulled him into sitting position by his arm. "Hyung!" He whined, and ruffled his already messy hair annoyingly. His head excruciating hurt, he wants to sleep but these two keeps bothering him.

"Get up!" Hoseok ventured and glared at him. He whined, "why?-" he was cut off by a bottle of painkillers hitting his face, right straight to his nose.