꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 21꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Yoongi winced as the curtains suddenly opened, sunlight strikes him right to the face. "Close the curtains, mom!" He whined whilst he took the blanket to cover his face.

Mrs. Min sighed and turned around, "don't you have class today, Yoongi? Do you know what time is it now?" Mrs. Min asked in a motherly tone.

Yoongi only let out a groan. "I'm not going to school today." He simply replied. Mrs. Min narrowed her brows after hearing her son's word.

"And why?" She asked sternly whilst she raised her brow and folded her arms. Yoongi is not a kind of person that will absent, even if he's sick, so Mrs. Min can't believe for what her ears has heard.

"I don't feel well, mom." Yoongi replied, she watches him as he moved lazily under the blanket.

She shook her head, "Yoongi that's not the thing. That ain't you. Tell me, what's really the matter that you don't want to go to school today." She said sternly.

"I just really don't feel well, mom. I'm tired." Mrs. Min is not having it.

She sighed and unfolded her arms, she walked closer to Yoongi's bed, and abruptly grabbed the blanket that were covering him. She checked his temper.

"MOM!" Yoongi whined and moved his head away. Mrs. Min let out an another deep sigh, and backed away. "You're not sick. Now tell me what's wrong!" She chided, crossing her arms.

Yoongi sat up, he just let out a deep sigh through his nose and looked away, couldn't answer his mother. Mrs. Min stared at him, she rose her brow, waiting for him to answer her question.

Yoongi finally gave in, "nothing," but didn't say the real reason. She doesn't want her mom to know about it, he'll just keep it a secret from her. He knew that she will just get worried, and he doesn't want it to happen.

He threw his blanket to the side and sluggishly got up, and make his way to the bathroom. Mrs. Min left in the room clueless, she inhaled deeply and shook his head slowly.

She knew that something is up. Yoongi has been acting weird since last night so she knew that something is up, but he just doesn't want to tell her.

She walked over to the door, "YOONGI, YOUR UNIFORM IS IN THE CLOSET, I'VE IRONED IT ALREADY. JUST GET IT!" She yelled before walking out the room.

~•~•~•~

Yoongi closed his eyes and looked up to the shower, letting the water ran down to his face. He badly doesn't want to go to school today, he doesn't want to see Chanyeol. He doesn't know how to interact with him after the event last day. He felt guilty. Very guilty. It would be really awkward between the both of them. He just pray that he survives this day.

___

After Yoongi is done dressing up, he took his bag before walking out of his room.

Loud footsteps was heard as he walked down the stairs. He walked inside the dining room to see his parents eating. Woozi and Yoona aren't there, they're probably in school now.