꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 44꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 44:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

The bell rang informing the dismissal of the class, the hallway started to become busy as students started to exist their each classrooms. "Jim, I'm going home," Jaedon, his classmate said. Jimin looked up from his bag and smiled, "okay. Bye, see you." He was about about to walk out of the door until he remembered something- "Anyway, just close the room when you leave, please." Jimin nodded his head, "sure, no problem. I'll take care of it." "Thank you," he thanked and walked out of the room.

Jimin was left alone inside the classroom, packing his things into his bag. "Jimin," he turned his head to see his bandmate, "couch is calling you, we have practice." He uttered, "oh, okay. I'll just go after you, I'll just finish this." "Okay," he replied and left.

"I think it's not getting started yet," "Omg, I can't wait anymore to see my Cha Eunwoo oppa!" Taehyung squealed enthusiastically, gaining contumelious stare from Chanyeol. "Tsk, so you only want to come to see that Cha Eunwoo?" He spat, Taehyung turned his head to him, "of course, why? Do you have problem?" He shot, Chanyeol pouted, "nothing." "Tsk!" Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"By the way Yoongi, are you coming? We're going watch basketball." Jin asked, "um-"

"excuse me," Yoongi was interrupted when someone suddenly poked him. He turned around to see a guy who seems look like a freshman. "Yes?" "Someone want me to give this to you," he said and hand Yoongi the bouquet of blue tulips.

Yoongi smiled and took it, "thank you. By the way, who's this from?" He asked, the boy only shrugged his shoulder. "He didn't told me his name- he said that you just open the note inside." The boy answered, "okay, thank you." Yoongi thanked him once again before he left.

He took the note that was indicated in the bouquet of flower. He opened it and read the letter.

Dear Yoongi,

I'm sorry I can't go home with you because of a sudden rehearsal. I can't also go home later, I'll sleep in Jungkook's house so don't wait for me. I love you

Your Handsome Boyfriend,
Jimin.

Yoongi sighed and closed the letter. He tilted his head to his friends who are waiting for him patiently, eyes full of hope. "Yes, I'm coming."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Yoongi's ears filled with deafening noise of people cheering. They took a seat at the middle bleacher, the court was already full when they arrived because the game will start in a few- but luckily there's still a seat left for them when they come or else- they had to stand all the time.

After a hour of game opening, introduction and other stuff, the game started.

(Fast Forward, i don't know how it works)

Yoongi sat down beside Taehyung (who is cheering loudly and becoming crazy on his seat) silently, not really paying attention on the game. He couldn't focus, his mind were clouded with Jimin. He's not really interesting with it, he only come because he doesn't want to be alone in their house.

"Zaic passed the ball to Dylan. The score was 102, 104. If Dylan shoot the ball in the ring, Black Dragon will win." The commentor said, the tension inside the gym-nation was intense. "Here he go, here he go...." The people closed their eyes tightly, holding each other hands firmly. Everyone was nervous, heart thumping loudly minds praying fervently. Everything seems turned slow motion after Dylan shoot the ball, and the ball went inside the ring causing people to jumped off their seat and cheered loudly, except Yoongi who just stayed in his seat and watch everyone go crazy. The emotion inside the court was mixed, Some are happy and some are frustrated.

After the game finished, people individually exist the court.

"Wow, that was intense." Seokjin said, "yeah, I thought we will loss. But my Dylan oppa was there so it will never happen." Taehyung said proudly.

Chanyeol and Yoongi are only following behind them silently. "Did you enjoyed the game?" Chanyeol spoke, breaking the silence between them. Yoongi nodded his head and smiled toothless, "yeah." "Really? You seemed didn't." "Hey, I did. It was great, I guess."

"Yoongi, Chanyeol, we're heading now." Taehyung said, gaining the two attention. They nodded their heads, "okay," "Chanyeol, you take care of Yoongi, okay?" Seokjin said and Chanyeol nodded, "yeah, don't worry i'll take care of him. Now go, shoo!" He said jokingly. They bid goodbyes to each other, and the two left. So right now, Chanyeol and Yoongi left together.

"Um... Yoongi, I'll drop you off in your house. It's late and it's not safe for you to go home alone and take taxi, you know other driver these days. I don't want you to get rape and killed. Jimin will kill me," he joked and awkwardly scratched the back of his head. Yoongi chuckled, "okay, sure." They make their way to Chanyeol car, they hopped in and drove off.

The whole ride just filled with silence. Chanyeol would ask questions to lessen the awkwardness, but Yoongi would only reply with small answers.

They arrived at Yoongi's house and Chanyeol parked the car in the drive way. "Thank you for the ride Chanyeol," Yoongi thanked. He was about to get out of the car but before he could- "Yoongi," -he was stopped by Chanyeol.

He slowly turned around, "yeah?" "Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked, concern were evident in his voice. "Of course, why did you asked?" "Um... Because, I saw that you seems not in yourself?" He said unsure, "not in myself? What do you mean?" Yoongi asked confused.

"In the court earlier, you're seems so quite when everyone was so loud, and you can't stop glancing around. Hyung tell me, are you really okay?" He asked worriedly, "hyung, I'm your best friend. You know that you can tell me anything, right?" Yoongi's gaze fell on his lap, he rubbed his nape in a stressful manner before looking up.

"I-it just that- Jimin, i-i miss Jimin." He said sadly, mumbling the last part but enough for Chanyeol to hear. "It's just that we barely see each other these past few days because he's always busy with his band. I understand- I really understand but- what is the purpose of him buying a house for us so we can live together if we will not see each other too because he's not going home in our house? I feel like I'm living alone." He confessed, Chanyeol smiled and took his hand, rubbing him thumb upon them gently to soothe him.

"Hyung, missing Jimin is really normal and totally fine. Especially if you get used to be with someone always that you two are always together. Don't worry, you will see each other too after all of these end after the contest was finish." Chanyeol tried to reassured him, Yoongi nodded his head and put on a smile. "Thank you. Oh, I'm going inside now. Thank you again." He said and got out of the car.

Yoongi opened the door to their house and met with darkness. He walked in and directly make his way upstairs, not bothering to turn on the lights.

He entered inside their room and walked over to his closet and change his clothes. After changing, he walked over to his bed and carefully lie down.

He turned his head to the side to see Jimin's empty sad, he smiled bitterly, "good night Ali, I love you." He let out a deep sigh and closed his eyes, and drifted into a slumber.

◽ ◽ ◽

"Guys, let's take a break." Their couch said and Jimin and his band lazily put down the instruments, and walked to their bags. Jimin walked over to his bag and took out his phone.

ೃ⁀➷Ali♡:
Good night Ali, I love you.

He smiled and pressed the send button.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌