꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 18꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

"A large building in Seoul Korea caught fire. It is recorded that the fire started around dawn. No equipment was left and everything was consumed by fire. Fortunately, no one was killed but 23 were injured. To date, the cause of the fire, which consumed more than 680,970.51 properties is still unknown. But many suspected that the fire was intentional and the suspected reason was jealousy...."

"Aye, I am sure that it was planned. There's really a person behind it who did it in purpose. Maybe jealousy? The building will not get burned if no one burned it!" Mrs. Min suspense, so sure about her suspicion.

Yoongi walked in the dining room, he glances to they TV to see the news about the burned building. 'Fire in the Nuixquinta building was allegedly intentional .' He read the headline. His eyes widened as he come to realization.

* * *
[Flashback]

After that embarrassing incident with Jimin, Yoongi had finally got out of the damn building, still had the cutter with him. He looked around, feeling the anxiety inside him as he is not familiar with the place. He turned his head and looked up to see the name of the building.

'Nuixquinta Building'

[End of Flashback]
* * *

Chills sent down his spine whilst he slowly sat down on the chair, eyes still glued to the screen. He was covered in chills. If there's nothing left in the building, there's a possibility that— he bit his lower lip. He couldn't wish anything else anymore but hoping that Jimin and his friends are safe. He just hope that they did not get hurt, and to the people too who are currently recovering in the hospital, he prays that they recover soon.

Mrs. Min turns her head to the side to see his oldest son seems be dozing off. "Yoongi," she called out. "Y-yeah?" Yoongi asked dumbly, and slowly tilted his head to his mom.

"Are you okay?" Mrs. Min asked worriedly, eyes full of concerned. "O-oh, y-yeah." He lied, Mrs. Min isn't convince.

She is a mother of her son, so she knows it if Yoongi is lying, he is becoming pale and can't look directly in her eyes. Mrs. Min put down the plate of rice, and give all her attention to her son who is now currently feeling anxious.

"Are you sure? Is there something you're not telling me, Yoongi?" Yoongi licked his dry lips and shook his head, "no, i-i'm really fine mom." He reassured her, Mrs. Min let out a soft sigh through her nose.

She knew that there's really something  up— but she will not going to force Yoongi to tell her. "Okay, if you says so. Here, have some rice." She gave in. She took the plate of rice, and put rice on Yoongi's plate.

He took a deep breath in, and put on a thinned-smile, "thank you," he mouthed and looked down to the table.

He couldn't stop himself to worry about Jimin, and can't get the younger out of his head.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Yoongi and Taehyung walked down the hallway to their class. The hallway is full of students and all of them are talking about the news.