꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 8꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

February 14, 2027

Jimin gripped the rose in his hand tightly, secretly watching the whimsical man sitting at the table meters away from him.

Feeling nervous, he doesn't know if he can do it. The half of him wants to go and ask Yoongi out, but the other half of him is scared and want to step back and rather stay in his cell.

"Boo!"

"Oh, what the fuck!" Jimin held his chest and glared at his friends, breathing heavily. "You guys are gonna kill me by heart attack." Jimin hissed, gently rubbing his beating heart.

"Chill, I thought you're already used it."

"And, what are you doing here hiding?" Hoseok squat his eyes at the younger. Jimin opened his mouth only to shut it back.

Hoseok's eyes landed at the red rose flower in Jimin's hand as a smirk made its way to his lips. "And what is that, huh?" He teased, Jimin quickly hid the rose behind his back. "It's none of your business," he bluntly said and looked back to Yoongi's direction to see him talking with Taehyung.

The two followed to where he's looking, forming a cheeky grin on their faces.

"It looks like our Chimmy right there is planning to ask someone to be his Valentine," Namjoon's creepy voice flowed in Jimin's ear. His hot breath hitting against his skin sending chills down his spine.

"What are you talking about?" Jimin played dumb. "Yes Jim, it's not so obvious. You're just holding a rose and looking at Yoongi, and it's not obvious." Hoseok said sarcastically with an eye roll.

Jimin turned to them, he let out a deep sigh. "Fine, I want to ask Yoongi to a date. But I'm scared," he admitted.

Hoseok and Namjoon exchanges look, and a loud mocking laugh erupts from them. "Oh my god, please," Namjoon held his stomach still laughing his ass off. "Omg, I can't please,"

Jimin only looked at them confused. Is there something funny with what he said?

Namjoon finally stop laughing, he wiped his tears and put his hand on Jimin's shoulder. "Jimin, is that you? Bro," he joked. Jimin clicked his tongue and swat his hand away.

"Whatever,"

"Oh my God, I can't believe this. The university's heartthrob is scared to ask Min Yoongi, the university's top 1 student, out on a date." Hoseok mugged.

It's true. Jimin was been always that arrogant over confident man, chased by many and adored my thousands. But when it comes to Yoongi, he lost everything not even single confident he left. That to even ask Yoongi out is making him nervous.

And that is because Yoongi is different from others. He got that effect to Jimin that others don't that made him peculiar.

"Come on, man, seriously just ask him." Hoseok encouraged him. "What if he says no?"

"Then, it's his lost. You are Park Jimin, everybody wants a piece of you."

Jimin nodded his head, "right, I'm Park Jimin, and everyone wants me."

He took a deep breath in and walks over to Yoongi's direction, Hoseok and Namjoon are cheering and rooting for him like the usual supportive friends they are.