꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 12꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

The sunlight strikes through the kitchen window, the smell of coffee lingered in the air representing the spirit of the morning.

Mr. Min and Mr. Park sat across each other, sipping through their mug of coffee whilst reading a newspaper, while their wives are busy cooking break fast.

"Aish, the two still asleep?" Mrs. Park asked as she walked over to the table, and placed the plate of newly fried chicken and hotdog down. "Wait, let me wake them up." Mrs. Min uttered and left what she was doing as Mrs. Park took care of it.

She climbed the stairs to Yoongi's room. She twists the doorknob and walked in only to see a sweeter than sugar sight. Chanyeol and Yoongi are hugging each other, Yoongi's head snuggled to his neck while Chanyeol's arm wrapped around his waist, their legs tangled. A smile forms on her lips. "Isn't it too early for a sugar?"

She took out her phone and started to take shots of the two. Clicking as much picture as possible. She checked the pictures she took, "I'll show these to the three gossipers later." She giggled and put her phone back to her pocket.

"Wake up sleepy heads!" Mrs. Min shouted. They snapped their eyes opened, and they swiftly pulled away from each other by the flabbergasting noise. They looked over to the side to see Mrs. Min standing their, smiling cheekily. "Get ready you two, you will be late in school. And Chanyeol, I'll just bring your uniform here later after I'd done ironing." Mrs. Min said to them, she gives them a look that were no good for them, and a smile that screams 'evil thought.'

The door closed. Yoongi tiredly looked at the red haired boy, Chanyeol stared back at him and smiled. Yoongi pouted and threw himself at him, and Chanyeol is quick to catch him in his arms. He chuckled, "are you still sleepy, hyung?" Yoongi lazily nodded his head.

He stroked his smooth blond locks softly, "me either, but we need to get ready now, hyung. Come on." Yoongi whines and tightens his hug to the boy. "Hyung~ come on! We will be late." Yoongi only let out an another annoyed whine.

He looked up to him with glossy eyes, lips kinda pouting. "Pick me up," he demanded and a gummy smile appeared on his face.

"Come on, carry me to the bathroom like what you always do to me before!" He exclaimed, Chanyeol only looked at him in the eyes. His lips quivered, "Channie please..." He pleaded with a cracked voice as if he was about to cry. "Channie...." Chanyeol smiled, he gently moved Yoongi aside so he can get up, and he picked up the latter brital style to the bathroom.

Yoongi clenched on to his shirt as he giggled cutely in his arms. "You are so heavy, hyung. You're such a piggy," Chanyeol teased.

Yoongi furrowed his brows and pursed his lips forward. "Mean!" He spat and hits him in the chest, which of course did not hurt the younger, and which only cause him to laugh.

He opened the door and stepped inside the big bathroom, and he gently put Yoongi down on the ground. Yoongi's feet hit the floor and he stood up, facing his messy but gorgeous reflection. He turned on the faucet and wash his face whilst Chanyeol went back to the room to grab a towel.

"Where's my toothbrush, hyung?" He asked once he had stepped back to the bathroom. "There," Yoongi pointed at the cupboard.

He walked over to the cupboard and took a new toothbrush. He removed the cover and wet the toothbrush first. Yoongi took his toothbrush as well and they poured toothpaste on their each toothbrushes. They turned around to face each other, cheeky smile appeared on their faces and they toast their toothbrush.