꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 59꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 59:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

"Babe, have you seen my brown shoes? The one I only wear in special occasion?" Jimin yelled from outside the door, searching for his favorite shoes through the shoe cabinet. He's been looking for it for almost a hour now, and until now, he still cannot find it. "It's there, in the very last shelf, it's inside a box!" Yoongi yelled back absentmindedly, too focus on putting his eye-liner.

"Found it!" Jimin exclaimed and took it. It was covered with the other shoes.

Jimin walked inside the room whilst still buttoning his sleeve, and fixing his hair. He saw Yoongi in front of the mirror, busy putting on his make up.

They are leaving today. It's Yoongi schedule for his ultrasound.

Yoongi felt a warm and masculine arm wrapped around his waist, and Jimin's reflection appeared on the mirror smiling at him fondly. "Damn, have I told you how beautiful you were, Ali?" Jimin asked, leaning down, he snuggled his head into Yoongi's neck, presses affection kisses to his jawline.

Yoongi gently pushed his head away. He closed his lipstick and put it back to its usual place. "Yeah, a million times already. And yes, I knew it since birth, duh!" Yoongi said sassily and jokingly rolled his eyes.

Suddenly, an awful smell invaded his nostril making him furrowed his brows and scrunched up his nose. "And..." He turned around to Jimin, "what is that awful smell?" He asked, "what?" Jimin asked innocently, Yoongi glared at him and sniffed his clothe only to back away swiftly due to the smell he totally couldn't stand and making him wanna vomit. "Aish, you smell malodorous!" Yoongi whined, holding his nose to prevent the smell entering his nostril more.

Jimin's brows narrowed in confusion, "what? This is my old perfume. You love this smell before." He uttered, smelling himself to check if he really does smell bad— but no, he doesn't smell bad tho, he actually smells nice with a cool lemon scent Yoongi loves smelling before.

"No, I don't like it! It makes me want to vomit! Go change your clothe." Yoongi demanded, brows furrowed, eyes threatening. "GO!" He shouted making Jimin instantly move and went to his closet, and change.

After Jimin is done changing, he turned around to Yoongi who is just watching him with his arms crossed. "Oh, are you okay now?" Jimin asked with a sarcastic tone, but he's also being careful to not show it too obvious as he doesn't want Yoongi to get mad. Yoongi doesn't want him talking to him like that — but if it's him talking like that, it's just okay — but if him, not. Unfair, yeah.

Yoongi smiled and nodded his head proudly, "yes, now let's go." He replied and grabbed Jimin's wrist, dragging him with him outside the room not forgetting to turn off the light.

Jimin locked the door and shoved the key to his pocket. He turned around to Yoongi who is just standing next to him wearing an impassive expression on his face, tapping his feet on the ground impatiently. "Let's go," he took his hand and intertwined their fingers, and make their way to the taxi that were already waiting for them at the driveway.

After a hours of transportation, they arrived at hospital. Jimin paid the driver, muttering a small 'thank you' before getting out of the car. He took Yoongi's hand and intertwined their fingers, and they heads inside the building.

They stopped at the counter. "Good morning sirs, what can I help you?" The nurse behind the counter greeted them politely with a casual smile on her face, "we've scheduled an ultrasound today with Dr. Kim," Jimin said politely, "may I know your name, sir?" The nurse asked, "it's under the name of Min Yoongi," Jimin answers, the nurse nodded her head and  check her computer. She looked up to them after finding the name, "oh yes sir, please proceed in the waiting room and wait for your number to be called. Here's your number," the nurse said and handed them their number. Jimin took it and muttered a small 'thank you' before pulling Yoongi with him to the waiting room.